manaan cargo bug

AnknowH

I decided to go through the plot, the name of the mission is fortification, after activating the console, it moves to the cargo not in the right place, but where it activated the console. Changing the location does not help, I play for the Sith - the sorcerer, this is manaan if that

bug screenshots

Edited by AnknowH

37 minutes ago, AnknowH said:

I decided to go through the plot, the name of the mission is fortification, after activating the console, it moves to the cargo not in the right place, but where it activated the console. Changing the location does not help, I play for the Sith - the sorcerer, this is manaan

This was 1st reported a while ago with 7.1  by a few other players, shown here: https://forums.swtor.com/topic/923999-game-update-71-known-issues/  ... But  apparently  those players said  if you  travel to stronghold  and then travel back (from same stronghold)  it should  fix itself as a work-a-round.

So you might  wanna try that ^ trick , if you  haven't already.

47 minutes ago, Nee-Elder said:

Об этом впервые сообщили некоторое время назад с 7.1 несколько других игроков, показанные здесь:  https://forums.swtor.com/topic/923999-game-update-71-known-issues/   ... Но, очевидно, эти игроки сказали если вы  отправляетесь в крепость,  а затем возвращаетесь (из той же крепости), это должно исправиться как обходной путь .

Так что вы можете попробовать этот трюк ^ , если вы еще этого не сделали.

I already did this, went to the stronghold and pressed the start of the mission from it, nothing has changed

3 hours ago, AnknowH said:

I already did this, went to the stronghold and pressed the start of the mission from it, nothing has changed

did you travel to the stronghold and then back though? meaning, did you click 'return to Manaan'?

Also having this problem, didn't help. Returns you to the same spot, no longer transformed into a loader, but once you click the console it just starts all over again. Looks like 7.11 broke it in a different way from 7.1. As it is this is as far as I can get in the story.

12 hours ago, Raphtyr said:

Still broken as of 7.1.1b. Woulda thought it was a priority to allow players to actually finish the game but I guess not.

I completely agree, instead of prioritizing, they are ahead of the curve and adding more and more content, i waiting for the release of a full-fledged patch tape where there will be only fixes

4 hours ago, Raphtyr said:

Миссия работала сегодня без каких-либо обходных путей. Не знаю, почему это сработало сегодня, а не вчера, но, по крайней мере, теперь я могу продолжить рассказ!

oh really? in 10 hours I will go check myself

20 hours ago, Raphtyr said:

Mission worked today without any workarounds. Dunno why it worked today and not yesterday, but at least now I can continue with the story!

i'm so sad, because i can't continue story, bug still working

I did the following with success the 1st time:
Minimap> leave area > open minimap > the area is displayed where you can continue the mission at the right place > walk to it > complete the mission
May the fun be with you 🙂

21 hours ago, Ayens said:

I did the following with success the 1st time:
Minimap> leave area > open minimap > the area is displayed where you can continue the mission at the right place > walk to it > complete the mission
May the fun be with you 🙂

can u say where option "leave area" i can't find it

• 2 weeks later...

https://imgur.com/OBNxMiZ

I know this has been previously reported however there does not seem to be a valid fix for it that I've seen. This bug is in the first Manaan story where your character and Major Anri have to click on a console to control a cargo droid to load mines for the underwater droid to place when you click on the next console further down the corridor. On clicking the first console the droid manifests in the same room as the console and not in the loading bay where the mines are located. I've checked other posts that have listed "fixes", but none of these correct the problem, they only allow my character to escape the current bug and then pick up the mission at the starting point. Once I click on the console again, I encounter the same problem. I've tried it in PVE and PVP mode and have reset the phase once I've escaped with no change in the outcome. My Imp characters that have not progressed beyond this point are stuck and cannot experience the rest of the story nor any other content unless a fix is done for the next update or a skip is introduced. I would appreciate any help that you can provide to remedy this predicament. Thanks

Edited by DavidKatski

• 3 weeks later...

I fixed this for myself after an hour of testing:

- To get unstuck here, log out and log back in. Press Play in the quest to go back into the Instance.

- Change your resolution from 1080p to 1440p

- Go behind the panel, to the center of the panel. Move back against the window and use the terminal.

I spawned in normally. I have a sneaky suspicion this is being caused by a bug in the teleportation code regarding graphics resolution.