manaan cargo bug

AnknowH

Just to help anybody who is dealing with this still, moving away from the console just before the activation meter fills is the only workaround to it, following 7.4. I could click from behind the console before that, and it would work, but no longer.  I also tried everything mentioned in this thread, and none of them works. All the other workarounds were "fixed".

To detail it out;

- Click the console from the front.

- Run towards the console just before the activation meter fills.

- If the above doesn't work, go to a stronghold, return to the Invasion Zone, and try again.

• Thanks 1

On 10/24/2022 at 2:42 AM, AnknowH said:

I decided to go through the plot, the name of the mission is fortification, after activating the console, it moves to the cargo not in the right place, but where it activated the console. Changing the location does not help, I play for the Sith - the sorcerer, this is manaan if that

bug screenshots

What it seems is that the character teleports to the wrong location, my solution after many teleports was to use the console from behind, that is, going behind the panel and activating it, then the character teleported into where it should have been.

• 2 weeks later...

Quest: Fortification

Locate and take control of a cargo loader 

When interacting with the panel, it does not teleport you to the appropriate zone, and you are instead transformed into the cargo loader, thus getting stuck.

Logging out of the game and back in didn't work

Quitting the game didn't work

Exiting the zone by teleporting to stronghold/imp fleet and launching the mission back again didn't work

Done the above multiple times, I am stuck and cannot progress, did a in game ticket but no response yet

stuck Fortification.JPG

Here we are 1 year later @JackieKo and still not fixed, my toon is stuck on this mission, I did an in game ticket and no response yet. I have also done a new post in this forum before I found this old one https://forums.swtor.com/topic/933350-fortification-mission-bug-stuck-and-cannot-progress/#comment-9797606

I work in IT and while "workarounds" are fine isn't time now after a couple years to actually implement a fix for this?

image.thumb.png.450e5e74a262af5ab128e724c0e15a8b.png

1 hour ago, melindahatt said:

Here we are 1 year later @JackieKo and still not fixed, my toon is stuck on this mission, I did an in game ticket and no response yet. I have also done a new post in this forum before I found this old one https://forums.swtor.com/topic/933350-fortification-mission-bug-stuck-and-cannot-progress/#comment-9797606

I work in IT and while "workarounds" are fine isn't time now after a couple years to actually implement a fix for this?

image.thumb.png.450e5e74a262af5ab128e724c0e15a8b.png

After trying again on a workaround going to stronghold then exiting to invasion zone I have now progressed, but I stand by my comment that this should be fixed and not have to rely on a workarounds that may or may not work.

• 1 month later...
On 1/12/2024 at 12:46 AM, fatsi said:

Just to help anybody who is dealing with this still, moving away from the console just before the activation meter fills is the only workaround to it, following 7.4. I could click from behind the console before that, and it would work, but no longer.  I also tried everything mentioned in this thread, and none of them works. All the other workarounds were "fixed".

To detail it out;

- Click the console from the front.

- Run towards the console just before the activation meter fills.

- If the above doesn't work, go to a stronghold, return to the Invasion Zone, and try again.

The only thing that worked for me. Thank you very much. Submitted bug report.

• 1 month later...

Hard to believe this bug hasn't been fixed after two years. Just resubbed to play the story but to find this bug and learn it hasn't been fixed two years after it was reported is extremely disappointing. 

On 3/29/2024 at 2:24 PM, Gryffinseye said:

Hard to believe this bug hasn't been fixed after two years. Just resubbed to play the story but to find this bug and learn it hasn't been fixed two years after it was reported is extremely disappointing. 

But not surprising, they did worse... often...

• 4 weeks later...

@JackieKo  This is still an issue and this character is unable to progress the story.  I have tried all of the workarounds, even tried changing the body type on the character to see if it had something to do with it.  Using the clickable object behind it to get closer to the glass.  I have zoned out to my stronghold.  Used Return from stronghold, nothing, I have zoned out to my stronghold, gone to fleet, clicked Launch, nothing.  This has been an issue and breaks the story progression with many the workaround not fixing the issue.  What is the timeline for a fix, what is the priority of this item in the list of outstanding issues.  

NOTE.  I have sent an email to support in the hopes it will be addressed (by jumping the character over the mission and setting it to complete.  

Edited by MikeTheDuke

I just ran several Imperial characters through this mission and I had the greatest 1st time success by standing as far to the right side of the console while still being able to click it. I believe there is a collision issue here which prevents the character from transporting to the next room as intended.

image.jpeg.66151e33d667a3d77b98c4b20cc37baf.jpeg