GS3 Bugs

Screaming_Ziva

7 minutes ago, Jerba said:

but Ki'at Thavo is working fine, it is selling the new S3 items (Voracious Rodir).

doh , my bad ... i hadn't  scrolled  all the way DOWN within  vendor ui  (ugh sorry Jackie! )

Also: i think the new Reputation  has an  unlock system to it ?  ( i don't wanna spoiler here but i just got thru  2nd seasonal 'box' and received the  new companion *Alert* items )

Edited by Nee-Elder

46 minutes ago, Jerba said:

I can confirm that the reputation track is not visible but Ki'at Thavo is working fine, it is selling the new S3 items (Voracious Rodir).

Ah, I guess I missed that when I scrolled down.  However, I only see the Vigorous Rodir on both sides (Imp and Pub) on Star Forge.  Where are you seeing the Voracious Rodir?  They should be be on the vendor.

Alliance side, quest "The Cheating Algorithm".  Spawn time on Shady Terminal on Coruscant needs to be adjusted.  Right now it's one terminal, per instance, completely blocking progression, and haven't seen the terminal go live after 10 minutes of waiting from the last time.  Switching instances does not help.

• Thanks 1

• Dev Post
2 hours ago, Screaming_Ziva said:

Ki'at Thavo still has Season 2 items for sale.  He does not have Season 3 items available.

The G.A.M.E. reputation track is not in the list of Legacy Reputations.

The season 2 items available in Ki'at Thavo's inventory are intended to be there. The Season 3 items will be available when the season ends for players who may have missed the rewards in the track.

The Reputation Track will unlock when a player obtains any rep points. This is to keep the list clean for players who come in after season 3 is over. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Just now, JackieKo said:

The season 2 items available in Ki'at Thavo's inventory are intended to be there. The Season 3 items will be available when the season ends for players who may have missed the rewards in the track.

But there are two mounts in collections that say they are exclusive to the vendor (Vigorous Rodir and Voracious Rodir).  The Vigorous Rodir is already on the vendor.  Shouldn't the Voracious Rodir be there as well?

9 minutes ago, JackieKo said:

The Reputation Track will unlock when a player obtains any rep points. This is to keep the list clean for players who come in after season 3 is over. 

Wait a minute ! Are you saying that there will be ABSOLUTELY NO new items apart from the items in the track ???

• Dev Post
19 minutes ago, Screaming_Ziva said:

But there are two mounts in collections that say they are exclusive to the vendor (Vigorous Rodir and Voracious Rodir).  The Vigorous Rodir is already on the vendor.  Shouldn't the Voracious Rodir be there as well?

EDIT: Voracious is on Jaliet Nall and will be available after the season ends as well and part of the B and D rotation. 

31 minutes ago, IvoryTiger said:

Alliance side, quest "The Cheating Algorithm".  Spawn time on Shady Terminal on Coruscant needs to be adjusted.  Right now it's one terminal, per instance, completely blocking progression, and haven't seen the terminal go live after 10 minutes of waiting from the last time.  Switching instances does not help.

The team is investigating the respawn times. Thanks for the report. 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, IvoryTiger said:

Do you mean the terminal or the gambler near the gaming machine? 'Cause terminal was working fine. The problem was, when I got there, there was like a queue of 20 people waiting for the gambler to respawn, thinking that this is the quest obj. I had to show them that the terminal is under the bar in the cantina. :3 If it's not the issue - wrong obj, then yeah, I guess there could be a bug with a spawn rate of the terminal.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, JackieKo said:

The Reputation Track will unlock when a player obtains any [G.A.M.E. ] rep points.

Confirmed ^ yep  i just did this in-game but just to clarify ( for any players reading this ) :  You have to go aboard your personal SHIP to  turn-in the  'Analysis Module'  CURRENCY  to  PH4-LNX  droid itself  (who is stationed someplace  within your ship now once you've retrieved  "her" ) .

Edited by Nee-Elder
Reason: ignore my prior bug/complaint i mentioned, cuz i was WRONG (my bad)
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, IvoryTiger said:

I meant the terminal, which is behind the bar, not the slot machines.  It's now working again for multiple characters of mine, so don't know if it was a server hiccup or what.

thank you.

The instructions are too Vague, it does give reference that your scanning the slot machine, even if did read Terminal. I even thought it was the gambler  you scanned, since that was the only thing I could interact with. 😒

but yeah, after I read  what you wrote, I logged back in,  found it, and then said where it was, a herd of Players came running over 😄

5 hours ago, JackieKo said:

I don't think it was like this previously.  Besides, if this was the case, why is there a "Not Started" checkbox filter on the reputation overview screen?

12 hours ago, Screaming_Ziva said:

Besides, if this was the case, why is there a "Not Started" checkbox filter on the reputation overview screen?

Because they didn't do that "hide until points" thing for the "standard" reputations.  A GS rep is different in that you can't go back and get points for it if you begin playing after the end of the season it's for, while all those reps like Voss, Makeb, etc. can be done by anyone whenever they start.  The checkbox is there to remove the clutter, just like the "Hide completed" checkbox does.  I just wish it would remember that I want to hide completed ones.

@JackieKo

what is about Altuur Zok Adon?

Last Season I ask support for an info and they write me back that altuur zok adon will come in the weekly change of the npc dealer.

sadly... it was a lie or you forget to add altuur.

can you say that altuur will come this season in the weekly rotation of the npc dealer?

i missed altuur, becaus i was more than 4 years in hospital and rehab because i had a very bad working accident.

otherwise i would not ask for me.

3 hours ago, NeoBlakkrstal said:

The cost of unlocking the GS3 items has drastically increased. Is this correct? Or is it a bug?

first I thought someone messed up as the last galactic seasons were 10cc to unlock companion and anything that came with it - we already have to buy stuff from vendor too if we want it however GS3 should be the same as the other ones at least- 

Also to add to it -  after finding out that the droid is actually an npc on our ship to turn in the game modules for REPUTATION  this has to be a bug since this is content of the game for all toons. - the droid at least should be free let alone now you lowered the cc coins given to us during the unlocks for gs3 and then raised prices? I sure hope this is a bug -

-There is huge disappointments being said in chat across the game on both imp and rep sides about the entire gs3, things like this push people away as a feedback - when we have to wait so long to get content as it is then you throw this at us. 

I need to open this droid for all my toons- not doing it until i hear back if this will be changed. I'm also waiting to see what happens here as I was going to help someone new get started in the game this weekend - but going to wait now as not worth it to bring a new player into this when cant enjoy it starting out - 

Can someone let us know on this asap   the collections things and unlocks at least need to be changed asap. Can you let us know asap what the plans on this is - is it staying and intended or will it be changing to be like previous galactic seasons.

Edited by Mysticle
updated info and question

• 1. Can you confirm if the prices in Collections for the new Galactic Seasons items are correct (150 CC for the companion, 60 CC for the mount, etc) or are they going to be changed to be 10 CC like previous Season items and other non-cartel items in the game, especially as there is no other way to earn additional copies of items on the track?  
  • 2. Can you confirm if the Voracious Rodir will be on Jaleit Nall vendor even after the Season ends, in the B & D rotation? I saw the reply but am a bit confused. 
  • 3. Can you confirm if the Vigorous Rodir will be on the Ki’at Thavo vendor even after the season ends? I saw the official documentation but I wasn't sure.
  • 4. (new) Are the G.A.M.E. Modules dropping as expected from non-group content (example Heroics for story questing)? I've seen players expressing a lot of confusion or a lack of drops.
Edited by LadyAdmiral
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, LadyAdmiral said:
  • 1. Can you confirm if the prices in Collections for the new Galactic Seasons items are correct (150 CC for the companion, 60 CC for the mount, etc) or are they going to be changed to be 10 CC like previous Season items and other non-cartel items in the game, especially as there is no other way to earn additional copies of items on the track?  
  • 2. Can you confirm if the Voracious Rodir will be on Jaleit Nall vendor even after the Season ends, in the B & D rotation? I saw the reply but am a bit confused. 
  • 3. Can you confirm if the Vigorous Rodir will be on the Ki’at Thavo vendor even after the season ends? I saw the official documentation but I wasn't sure.

+1 

On 10/20/2022 at 6:37 PM, JackieKo said:

Yeah no it doesn't unlock. I spent 84 thing and its not unlocked. Didnt even gave me a feedback i raised or anything.