This forum is starting to scare me.

Ardah

When reading through the posts in this forum Im left with a scary feeling inside.

Apparently!

1. Crafting is useless

2. PvP is a joke

3. End game is boring

4. Sith is more powerful than Jedi (but we know)

5. UI is utterly crap

6. FPS is a huge problem

7. BW dont listen

8. Its impossible to find a group without LFG spamming

9. Everything cost too much

10. Some is making way to much credits

11. Its to fast to get up to 50, where apparently it is now very lonely and booring

12. the list goes on and on.

I think i will just stop reading the forum and go back and enjoy the game as it is...

Have fun all!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When reading through the posts in this forum Im left with a scary feeling inside.

Apparently!

1. Crafting is useless

2. PvP is a joke

3. End game is boring

5. UI is utterly crap

6. FPS is a huge problem

7. BW dont listen

11. Its to fast to get up to 50, where apparently it is now very lonely and booring

I think i will just stop reading the forum and go back and enjoy the game as it is...

Have fun all!

Because the people supporting this game are playing it. Only the trolls are left on the forums so that would give the game a bad rep if you read the forums first before playing the game.

It's the same on any game forum honestly.

They are all doom, gloom and crying. If you only read game forums, then you will come to the conclusion that no game company has ever done anything right....ever.

Thats true though!

Don't be scared, forum posters make up about 5% of the actual player base, and of said 5% I would say 4.9% are total morons who like to stand on virtual soap boxes and whine incessantly.

Just read and laugh, it's actually quite entertaining.

Edited by Lividcalm

No doubt! I've been logging in and playing every evening I can, and having a blast. Every time I look on the forums, I see all these posts trying to convince me that I'm not having fun and that the game is so broken and horrible that no one could possibly enjoy it.

In other words, same experience I've had with every other MMO I've played. Every game I've ever played, I find that I'm having fun, but to read the game's forums you'd think people were seeing rl hit squads come to their homes and torture them with red-hot irons every time they log in.

Your solution is the correct one -- go back to playing and having fun, and let the complainers have their fun on the forums. :D

Well, people come on the Forums for a variety of reasons, but a common factor; is to complain

Since there's a lot of pretty major issues with SWTOR, it only makes sense that there's a lot of Threads to reflect that

I don't think there are any major issues, it has issues yes.

But op, don;t worry every MMO forum ever is like this at launch.

I don't think there are any major issues, it has issues yes.

But op, don;t worry every MMO forum ever is like this at launch.

A lot of Bounty Hunters are completely unable to complete their Class Quest at 48-50ish, when they're at the end of it

How is that not a major issue?

They are all doom, gloom and crying. If you only read game forums, then you will come to the conclusion that no game company has ever done anything right....ever.

This ^

Truthfully I have never been to an MMO's forum that people weren't screaming that the game was on the brink of bankruptcy and losing it's entire player base.

Forums are the most vocal minority with the greatest amount of time on their hands OR

People who recently had a bad experience (probably one bad experience after hundreds of hours playing without any issues) and have to tell SOMEONE about it OR trolls.

This forum has a few that, if they were in-game, would be Elite level 55 boss Trolls.

Edited by Thaltom

No doubt! I've been logging in and playing every evening I can, and having a blast. Every time I look on the forums, I see all these posts trying to convince me that I'm not having fun and that the game is so broken and horrible that no one could possibly enjoy it.

In other words, same experience I've had with every other MMO I've played. Every game I've ever played, I find that I'm having fun, but to read the game's forums you'd think people were seeing rl hit squads come to their homes and torture them with red-hot irons every time they log in.

Your solution is the correct one -- go back to playing and having fun, and let the complainers have their fun on the forums. :D

This this this.

I play with a group of RL friends. Every last one of us is having a blast, barely run into any bugs, enjoy the content and generally enjoy ourselves.

Then I come here during lunch break and read the threads, and it's like they're playing a totally different game. It boggles my mind.

Then I remember the WoW forums... Just a repeat.

Apparently!

1. Crafting is useless

2. PvP is a joke

3. End game is boring

5. UI is utterly crap

6. FPS is a huge problem

7. BW dont listen

Have fun all!

I support and approve this post! Leave the trolls and the QQers to the forums whikst the grown ups play the game!

A lot of Bounty Hunters are completely unable to complete their Class Quest at 48-50ish, when they're at the end of it

How is that not a major issue?

Excuse me for not being aware of everything.

I am mistaken, there are some major bugs, however most are minor.

I sure hope the search function will be up and running soon. Then consolidate all these threads with same content or lock them pointing to the "largest" one, something to that effect.

Interesting stuff gets drowned and all you can do is go through 20-40 pages of threads.

Other than that - I was tempted to answer some threads - then again that only makes them stronger, so I don't feed the beast.

Apparently!

1. Crafting is useless

2. PvP is a joke

3. End game is boring

5. UI is utterly crap

6. FPS is a huge problem

7. BW dont listen

Have fun all!

You made it farther than I did, with a post about negative postings. I sense the dark side hovering over my account.

Don't be scared, forum posters make up about 5% of the actual player base, and of said 5% I would say 4.9% are total morons who like to stand on virtual soap boxes and whine incessantly.

Just read and laugh, it's actually quite entertaining.

This is how I spend about 35% of my time at work actually.

Love it! it is quite entertaining

Yeah I agree with OP, I am starting to question why I visited this forum and read through several doom and gloom and drama posts..

I guess there is just not much else to post about. Not really worth reading though... xD

agreed the WoW forums have been nothing but doom gloom and crying for the past what 7 years or so.

Because the people supporting this game are playing it. Only the trolls are left on the forums so that would give the game a bad rep if you read the forums first before playing the game.

you realize having complaints, issues, valid concerns isnt trolling right?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.