Increase the 4.2~Bil per character & Legacy Credits Cap

BlackSilverFire

Why though? Credits are almost worthless now. Hypercrates and individual packs are gonna be the new currency soon. They already are for large value "credit" transactions.

This reminds me of Diablo 2 when gold was so worthless, everyone had to trade using SoJs (stone of jordan) or high runes.

4.2b is the literal cap 32 bit will get you as this is a 32 bit engine

Both the antecedent and the consequent are true, yet this implication is completely false. (Just to stick to in-game counterexamples, the legacy bank has a cap beyond the limits of 32-bit arithmetic.)

Maybe it's an accomplishment or an ego thing but after a certain point how much credits do you really need? What is so expensive that you NEED? Not Want! Need! Vanity items? Meh, perhaps. SH decorations? Yeah, okay. If it's rare enough I can see that. However, everything else is provided to you in game.

Maybe it's an accomplishment or an ego thing but after a certain point how much credits do you really need? What is so expensive that you NEED? Not Want! Need! Vanity items? Meh, perhaps. SH decorations? Yeah, okay. If it's rare enough I can see that. However, everything else is provided to you in game.

If you are trying to buy Cartel Market items from other players, they certainly aren't going to take 100 million for a platinum set.

The whole end game of most MMOs is about vanity items.