Nice Anniversary Pet? You Really Shouldn't Have....

Korithras

No seriously, you really shouldn't have. ROFL what is this? A box? Seriously? You guys are *really* sc****** the bottom of the barrel at Bioware, aren't you? You #$&%ed up this "expansion" beyond belief and now this.

Edit: Why is s-c-r-a-p-i-n-g censored? lol

Edited by Korithras

Some people are never happy. That new pet has great animations and is much better than the re-skinned astromechs we usually get.

Some lowly intern probably spents weeks working on it and all you can do is poo-poo it. Shame on you. 😇

Unfortunately, it's counted as an 'active' deco and I've already reached my limit. So I'd have to rearrange things to put it in my 'collections' Stronghold.

It's also unfortunate that everyone gets one, so it's not unique in any way. Maybe they'll make reskinned versions for OPs rewards. 😏

I just had a thought. A black re-skinned 'Sith' version that shoots lightning out of the little probe. 🤔

Edited by JediQuaker

ughhh, some people don't get that it is a reference to an very old bug called "orange pixel"!

Just check the name of this pet!

It is actually very funny idea, but how do the new folks even know??

Ohhh… NOW I get it.

Okay, I like the pet now. Thank you for explaining that.

I don't see the problem with it. We usually just get a reskinned astromech, this is at least a unique pet. It actually has some detailed animations and textures too, they put some effort into it. It's not everybody's cup of tea and that's fine, but I'd rather have this than my 10th mini astromech. I'm sure they were running out of color combos at this point.

As for the censored word in your post and why it was censored, it seems like the forums can't differentiate between a bad word used on its own and one contained within a word that's actually fine. You'll notice the "sc" portion wasn't censored, just the rest. Remove the sc from the word in your head, see what word you're left with, and there's your answer on why it was censored.

No seriously, you really shouldn't have. ROFL what is this? A box? Seriously? You guys are *really* sc****** the bottom of the barrel at Bioware, aren't you? You #$&%ed up this "expansion" beyond belief and now this.

First of all, it's not an anniversary pet, it's a May the Fourth pet. And, let me guess, you would have preferred another astromech?

Personally, I like it. If you don't, drag it out of your inventory and into oblivion.

Why deny me another Astromech reskinned droid? After so many years of the same droid just a different color, you begin to wait in anticipation of what the new color is. Now Im stuck with the flying box and no rainbow colored astromech.

Hey I liked the eye poking out :D

Edited by Iceslasher
didn't see other posts.

It’s a fun reference to the Orange Pixel of Doom, a visual bug that people experienced when playing the game’s beta, where there was a single orange pixel in the corner of the screen that wouldn’t go away.

A fitting little reward for the tenth anniversary of the game! It’s cute!

It is nice that it's different, but it's not really a great design. Everyone's running around looking like they have a floating space cooler behind them for their space beer at the space tailgate party.

LOL! I love the idea of a floating space beer cooler! That makes the pet more useful than most of the mini-droids.

There is a lot more animation and other things going on with this pet, I think it was well done, and I didn't even recognize the orange pixel of doom reference. I would have been happy with an astromech to add to my starfighter "hangars" in my strongholds, but this is nicer. Of all the things to complain about ...

I'm old enough to remember when every classroom had an overhead projector, and the teacher would either put transparencies on it, or write directly on it with a wet erase marker. This pet looks exactly like one of those.

I'm old enough to remember when every classroom had an overhead projector, and the teacher would either put transparencies on it, or write directly on it with a wet erase marker. This pet looks exactly like one of those.

LOL !! Nice to see that someone else caught that!!

BTW: The pet is good to go as far as pets are concerned! (IMO)

Edited:

Edited by OlBuzzard