Disguise on Tatooine? where? Syndicate Infighting?

Nebdar

Can anyone help or have seen and disguise crate on Tatooine for Syndicate Infighting?

I tried pick disguise form Courscant and travel to Tatooine but that didn't help

Edited by Nebdar

Thanks

but.. why i can't find such an place in Republic territory?

I haven't checked the republic side but what I did to find the empire was take all the Heroics on the planet I was looking on and quick traveled around and looked.

Can anyone help or have seen and disguise crate on Tatooine for Syndicate Infighting?

I tried pick disguise form Courscant and travel to Tatooine but that didn't help

Out of curiosity, why didn't you just do it all on Coruscant?

Edited by JediQuaker

Thanks

but.. why i can't find such an place in Republic territory?

Because they created Tatooine way before the Galactic Seasons was added. They already had places where various enemy types were. Empire had to fight Exchange in their bonus series while Republic had to fight Geonosians in their bonus series. With the new Syndicate stuff they used the existing mobs that already exist rather than having to redesign the maps to make them "balanced", especially for something temporary like Galactic Seasons. Besides, as others said Republic has Black Sun on Coruscant while Empire doesn't have any Black Sun, Exchange, etc. on Dromund Kaas. There again, it's not balanced because those planets were created before the Syndicate stuff was added.

Because they created Tatooine way before the Galactic Seasons was added. They already had places where various enemy types were. Empire had to fight Exchange in their bonus series while Republic had to fight Geonosians in their bonus series. With the new Syndicate stuff they used the existing mobs that already exist rather than having to redesign the maps to make them "balanced", especially for something temporary like Galactic Seasons. Besides, as others said Republic has Black Sun on Coruscant while Empire doesn't have any Black Sun, Exchange, etc. on Dromund Kaas. There again, it's not balanced because those planets were created before the Syndicate stuff was added.

There are places for this quest:

Areas near Heroic: Search and Rescue or Pirate Bullies or Reap the Whirlwind for example.

I understand that the 'programmers" of the is mission played mostly Empire :D

if you've already leveled thru syndicates is there a way to still do these quests, or will i have to do them on a server where I haven't leveled the season quest?

You still get the weekly Conquest objectives even if you already maxed the Season levels.

There are places for this quest:

Areas near Heroic: Search and Rescue or Pirate Bullies or Reap the Whirlwind for example.

I understand that the 'programmers" of the is mission played mostly Empire :D

I just checked all 3 areas you mentioned, and no, there's no disguise crates or terminals there. :(

• 1 month later...
At the Exchange warehouses, in the Jundland area (where the heroic "War on Spice" is). Disguise crates and terminals are there.

Empire Heroic 'War on Spice' drops you in a great area. It is full of terminals and easy to kill mobs.

I take it you folks don't know that the heroic transport for "War on Spice" is the same transport location for "Call Down Thunder" heroic.

makes me curious who was your source for this information that "War on Spice" was the only heroic transport to take you to a syndicate disguise box and syndicate enemies to kill on Tatooine.

That's at least two forum posters, and two people who told them war on spice was the only transport that took them there. who don't run Empire heroics enough to know Call Down Thunder goes to the same location.

Edited by Falensawino