The New Trailer Feels Like a Down Grade

Ashlockheart

If you watch the old Trailers, and then watch the new one it feels so weak, and rushed. Trailers are one of the main things I looked forward to for this game all the time because they are so good, but for the first time this new Trailer feels like it does not fit with all the others. Why? Did you guys change the team that did all the old ones? If yes why would you change what has held up for so many years? If no, then what happened? Why does the combat feel so slow, and not fluid like all the other ones? Why does the texture not look as crisp? I hope this game is not going on the wrong path.

If you watch the old Trailers, and then watch the new one it feels so weak, and rushed. Trailers are one of the main things I looked forward to for this game all the time because they are so good, but for the first time this new Trailer feels like it does not fit with all the others. Why? Did you guys change the team that did all the old ones? If yes why would you change what has held up for so many years? If no, then what happened? Why does the combat feel so slow, and not fluid like all the other ones? Why does the texture not look as crisp? I hope this game is not going on the wrong path.

You look forward to the trailer instead of the actual game? Are you the person they made 7.0's budget distribution for??!

Edited by JojoKasei

A different studio made it. The older ones are made by Blur Studios, this recent one was made by ILM VFX studios which is an in house studio that does most all of the star wars special effects.

And I don't think it feels weak or rushed. Its art style is just different and its noticeable. The trailer is the only good thing that came out of 7.0, though personally I would have rather seen that money spent on the game itself instead.

Edited by Raansu

A different studio made it. The older ones are made by Blur Studios, this recent one was made by ILM VFX studios which is an in house studio that does most all of the star wars special effects.

And I don't think it feels weak or rushed. Its art style is just different and its noticeable. The trailer is the only good thing that came out of 7.0, though personally I would have rather seen that money spent on the game itself instead.

That's who did this? Yeah I could tell it was different. More...real looking in my opinion. It is a good solid trailer. Too bad this reduction update isn't.