C2-N2 Bugged after 7.0 Drop?

BrainlessBimbo

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, please don't scream at me if it is in the wrong place.

Before 7.0 dropped I had been religiously working on getting the achievement "The Power of Comfort" but since 7.0 dropped I am not able to click on C2-N2 and get the conversation to give him the mats.

I tried taking other characters but it has not worked.

I have 8/10 so I really want to get this done.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

I have the same issue.

C2-N2 no longer has any dialogue options.

I am glad to see I am not the only person with this problem, however I have no idea on how to fix it apart from taking a new character all the way through from the start and I really don't want to have to do that :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Dev Post

Hi folks,

Thanks for your reports regarding C2-N2.

To help our team investigate this bug, could you provide us with the following information:

• The Faction, Origin Story, and active Combat Style of the affected character.
  • If you already completed the Weekly on other characters of your Legacy.

Thank you.

Imperial side, Imperial Agent storyline, and currently playing operative..

I have also done the quest on a Republic character, consular story, sage spec.

I have not checked my pub character to see if she could do the mission since my operative is my main.

faction: Imperial

origin story: Sith Warrior

active combat style: Sith Warrior (could not do qeust as soon as 7.0 dropped, before even attempting to select a second combat style)

weekly has not been done on other characters on legacy, but it is available to them (these other characters have also already maxed out influence with the affected NPCs since before 7.0)

Edited by Qralius

• 4 weeks later...

Republic: Smuggler

Current spec: Scoundrel

I have only maxed out faction the 4 NPCs with this character. He can do the weekly. None of my other characters from either faction or origin story can do the weekly quest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

In 2023 is still bugged. No matter how many mats i have in my bag he will repeat the same error. 

I will add that even if i had done the mission 5 times in my legacy (different toons), it is still showing 0 in my weekly list for the achievement. It seems this has been a problem for many years but it is still unsolved.