Give Us The Option to Lock Items in Inventory

Jephryp

I'd go for that. Bit annoying chasing down the same off-hand in inventory every time it winds up somewhere other than where I originally put it when I flip combat styles. I try to leave the bottom two rows for gear switch-outs, but inevitably, something winds up somewhere else. Edited by xordevoreaux
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

Necro-ing this thread as I came to the forum to make a post about this very thing. I'd love a way of locking or at least marking items in my inventory/bank so I don't sell them. Items for secondary combat styles are a good reason but also dyed cosmetic items, particularly as the new metallic dyes are so expensive/rare.

Like many people I take a break from the game, and when I come back it takes a while for me to get my bearings. I can easily see myself deleting cosmetic items because I'm clearing my bags/bank for a fresh start, only to find I've purged something valuable.

I often save dyed cosmetic pieces so I can create themed outfit for my characters. Sometimes armour pieces get bugged in the outfit slots and you have to remove and reload them to sort it out. This happened to me yesterday with the 'Imperial Reaper' set chest piece, where the flap at the front developed the 'cloak bug'. The flap ended up sticking out at the BACK of my Inquisitor's leggings - presumably he'd got it stuck in his underpants or something - and I had to swap the chest piece out and in again to clear the bug, thus losing the dye in the outfit creator. Luckily the dye wasn't an expensive one. However, from now on I want to keep a dyed chest piece of that set in my bank in case it happens again, and I'd be incredibly annoyed if I used an expensive dye, then deleted it by accident in the future.

Point is, there are good reasons to keep dyed pieces (or whatever) in your bank, and it would be great/useful to have a way of marking/locking, them so we don't bin or sell valuable items we want to keep.

Many thanks o/

• Like 4

In Neverwinter (Cryptic Studios) they allow you to Protect your Gear, and if protected then you'd have to Remove this; prior to selling or in our case deconstructing!  

I really wish SWTOR had this!

Edited by Strathkin
  • Like 1