The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

This is going to take for ever to get gear

TheOverMind-

gearing via PVP hasnt been too bad so far.

My pvp gear has nearly the same in all stats, including accuracy as the gear I have via story mode ops. the accuracy is only about 1% lower on the pvp. but there doesn't seem to be much point having the 4 separate gear paths as they all have similar stats.

wondering after Monday I got the weekly and then today reset (oh well) and everything I did was gone.okay but then I grabbed weekly again this morning looked at the timer for the weekly says it resets in 22 hrs..and you thought it would take forever before?, with this kind of insane timer yup you are correct..jessus BW get your **** together!!!!! if its for a week then it resets in a week, if you just want a **** load tons of dailies then just add it to the dailies!!!!!!! Edited by Alericus

wondering after Monday I got the weekly and then today reset (oh well) and everything I did was gone.okay but then I grabbed weekly again this morning looked at the timer for the weekly says it resets in 22 hrs..and you thought it would take forever before?, with this kind of insane timer yup you are correct..jessus BW get your **** together!!!!! if its for a week then it resets in a week, if you just want a **** load tons of dailies then just add it to the dailies!!!!!!!

From what I understand, some weeklies can be picked up twice now. Sounds like you grabbed a new weekly before the actual reset.

wondering after Monday I got the weekly and then today reset (oh well) and everything I did was gone.okay but then I grabbed weekly again this morning looked at the timer for the weekly says it resets in 22 hrs..and you thought it would take forever before?, with this kind of insane timer yup you are correct..jessus BW get your **** together!!!!! if its for a week then it resets in a week, if you just want a **** load tons of dailies then just add it to the dailies!!!!!!!

I just noticed this week about those weeklies not being weekly lmao. Your got 3 charges of weekly cuz they reset each day if you won 4 wins. Ok dude but like I said I can lose 10 games in a row without having 1 single win. If I work I don't have time to do as much unranked matches as I want and I have other things to do. I'm really sure I'm not alone in this situation. After 3-4 loss I get bored already. So if I play smooth like that... trying to win 1 game a day if I can then this is gonna work and be profitable ''over time''.

Edited by TheOverMind-

I just noticed this week about those weeklies not being weekly lmao. Your got 3 charges of weekly cuz they reset each day if you won 4 wins. Ok dude but like I said I can lose 10 games in a row without having 1 single win. If I work I don't have time to do as much unranked matches as I want and I have other things to do. I'm really sure I'm not alone in this situation. After 3-4 loss I get bored already. So if I play smooth like that... trying to win 1 game a day if I can then this is gonna work and be profitable ''over time''.

10 in a row seems highly exaggerative.

10 in a row seems highly exaggerative.

Trust me it's not... this is reality and this is an approx... I've lived and suffered even more and worst than this. Just like prum mentioned on his topic today people aren't playing obj. The results are already talking by themselves. I'm getting bored so much when I lose for stupid reasons that I don't play that much now and sometimes not at all. I'm swaping for another games.

The Grind is REAL... and without all the powers that I have grown to love and use, PVP is DEFINITELY LESS FUN than it used to be. You can now play a Powertech with fewer powers... lame.

The person that designed this 7.0 debacle should be FIRED.

The problem is not bioware. It's EA. Why do you think FIFA just broken their alliance with them? EA was doing anything and brought bad decision on purpose. The same is happening with swtor right now.

Trust me it's not... this is reality and this is an approx... I've lived and suffered even more and worst than this. Just like prum mentioned on his topic today people aren't playing obj. The results are already talking by themselves. I'm getting bored so much when I lose for stupid reasons that I don't play that much now and sometimes not at all. I'm swaping for another games.

If you're losing 10 in a row then the problem is you, not the game. I've never once lost that many in a row ever in the entire time I've been playing swtor.

If you're losing 10 in a row then the problem is you, not the game. I've never once lost that many in a row ever in the entire time I've been playing swtor.

lmao... you think I'm lying?

When I try to play objective but 3 to 5 people doesn't do anything to stop their opponent to acheive the ''REAL'' goal... or ungeared people vs geared people. Premades. I know you already forgot all of this but it doesn't matter that much. So I guess it should be my fault if I go for objective to win or to know how good positioning is to avoid being outnumbered for not feeding opponent? I still got my point no matter what you say.

When I try to play objective but 3 to 5 people doesn't do anything to stop their opponent to acheive the ''REAL'' goal... or ungeared people vs geared people. Premades. I know you already forgot all of this but it doesn't matter that much. So I guess it should be my fault if I go for objective to win or to know how good positioning is to avoid being outnumbered for not feeding opponent? I still got my point no matter what you say.

Nope this is a L2P issue. You are the common factor in your matches. Not that you can't loose 10 in a row, its extremely unlikely if you understand how to pvp.

And before you ask yes I have proof https://www.twitch.tv/l_e_c_k_o :p.

I mess around most matches and can't remember loosing 10 in a row ever.

Most premades are bad and the number farmers are even easier to beat because they just zerg and don't pay attention to objectives.

Bad matches happen, but losing 10 in a row is just really unlikely. I've posted my string of games before when people were arguing about premades and the matchmaking system and both times over the span of few days and a few dozen matches I've been over 50% wins each time I've done it. My longest losing streak was usually around 3 or 4 games which is totally possible. 10 in a row though? Nah, no way.

Edited by Raansu

Even in ranked someone who lost that much I would believe so. Wintraders are everywhere. Including hackers. Including premades. Including afkers, Including throwers/trolls. Including non geared players. Including new players. They will still queue up after several matches until they get what they want. They don't care about losing. So nothing is left for you when 3/4 of team is going that way. 3-4 match lost isn't only 1 version about your career in swtor. Edited by TheOverMind-

Even in ranked someone who lost that much I would believe so. Wintraders are everywhere. Including hackers. Including premades. Including afkers, Including throwers/trolls. Including non geared players. Including new players. They will still queue up after several matches until they get what they want. They don't care about losing. So nothing is left for you when 3/4 of team is going that way. 3-4 match lost isn't only 1 version about your career in swtor.

Still in more l2p. Sorry. 80 percent of matches I loose are entirely my fault. So tired of people who can't take accountability.

Fastest? No

Actually there is two kind of gear PVE and PVP

330 is from pve (operations) and 326 is the cap for (pvp ranked).

1 green thyrisian (pvp piece) cost 55 thyrisian token. You have to get 14 pieces of them. Total 770. This is 316. I think you have to upgrade it 5 times so total is 3850 tokens it takes to get full 326

Only weekly gives 55 tokens? Not even daily. So you have to make a lot of toons to acheive several weeklies and you are forced to do them quickly before each week it resets. So if you don't have time in your week for some reasons and you did half of your mission accomplishment. It's in vain. Sadly.

Where do you find 50% approx of win? Lmao.

Imagine all the time it requires now? Make the math.

I can tell you my story. I started doing GSF weekly on 4 toons (some are repeatable 2 times before lockout). Each weekly gives you 60 tokens. I did on 4 toons and ended up close to 900 tokens yesterday. So i bought 318 gear and upgraded to 326 instantly. Same with relics and offhand. All you need is many level 80 alts and bit time as you dont have to win GSF to complete weeklies. Normal PvP is waste of time if you wont be on imps side and have many active pvp'ers who carry most. I wasted 2 days realizing that normal pvp is wasted of time as it needs wins only to count weekly.

I can tell you my story. I started doing GSF weekly on 4 toons (some are repeatable 2 times before lockout). Each weekly gives you 60 tokens. I did on 4 toons and ended up close to 900 tokens yesterday. So i bought 318 gear and upgraded to 326 instantly. Same with relics and offhand. All you need is many level 80 alts and bit time as you dont have to win GSF to complete weeklies. Normal PvP is waste of time if you wont be on imps side and have many active pvp'ers who carry most. I wasted 2 days realizing that normal pvp is wasted of time as it needs wins only to count weekly.

agreed. I love warzones but god dam alot of times you can go 3-5 games easily without a single win due to no fault of your own despite your best effort . GSF weeklies is x10 less effort and probably x5 faster too with every round that counts towards the weekly. Took me a whole week before I tried it because I stubbornly refuse to play GSF because I have zero interest in it (still have zero). Im pretty much fully 326 purple on everything mostly to GSF.

Also I'm surprised no one gives the devs credit for the 999 limit/week on Thyrsian and other stuff. That is pretty damn generous.

They coud have easily put a artificial short limit like a 250-500/week limit and made the grind tediously long but they didnt.

Edited by assatrap