Mission: Fortification Stuck in a Room

MaximusRex

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've had this bug two or three times with each of my characters during the Manaan missions. Typically, it happens when you're supposed to travel to another location during a cutscene, but the game brings you back to the location you were in before the cutscene.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Still Broken, just did it here too and came here looking to see what happened. I know people talk about how they took the extra 2 months, but if this is still how bad it can be how bad was it before the 2 months. Seriously though you'd think theyd'd have patched it by now.

This also occurs in the Chapter story after Zakuul. This did not originally happen when the chapter was released, but occurs after additional chapters were added to the game.

You also used to have scorpio added to your chapter companions right after the chapter, and now you have to wait until after the whole story to get her on the terminal.:ph_danger:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi guys, can someone please tell me how I can get past this mission. 
I go to the terminal click on it & it puts me in a loader. 50% of the time the loader is then stuck in the terminal. The other times Im in the loader, but in the room with the terminal, not the crates. How do I get into the other room? 

4 hours ago, TrixxieTriss said:

Hi guys, can someone please tell me how I can get past this mission. 
I go to the terminal click on it & it puts me in a loader. 50% of the time the loader is then stuck in the terminal. The other times Im in the loader, but in the room with the terminal, not the crates. How do I get into the other room? 

hi  ,  i think maybe it's  in this other related/duplicate  thread--> https://forums.swtor.com/topic/925575-manaan-cargo-bug/

But others might know more than i do , since  somehow ( lucky for once )  i've never actually encountered this  particular BUG , except  once  like the 1st week of Manaan (but the  go-to-stronghold  method work-a-round  worked for me, iirc ) .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Still bugged as hell...

I can't imagine how hard it is to fix this LONG LIFE bug, as many others.

There are bugs since launch! And near to no effort to solve it.

But they love the cutscenes, The Eternal Throne of Cutscenes...

CAN'T FIND A WORKAROUND:

1. Tried go to fleet than launch the mission again = FAILURE, FRUSTRATION, ANGRY...

2. Tried to log-off, log-in, than launch the mission again = FAILURE, FRUSTRATION, ANGRY...

3. Tried to quit the game, reenter the game, than launch the mission again = FAILURE, FRUSTRATION, ANGRY...

4. Tried to stronghold than launch the mission again = FAILURE, FRUSTRATION, ANGRY...

5. FAILURE, FRUSTRATION, ANGRY...

Edited by Lykourgos