Empty server list

MacFelly

Yesterday i tried to play with steam and got in third try without deleting any files anywhere, played about 2 hours and 1 hour break after that. Then got in at first try, and i did close the game in between sessions. Few hours after that it took me about 45min (about 20+ tries) to get the game to find servers.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried maybe 25 times last night to connect but received no servers for every attempt.

If this isn’t patched today I probably won’t try again. My sub is up in July so they’ve got my money. I’ll take the refund and forget about the game. My guild leader is starting up a guild in FFXIV. We’re a top 5 imp guild on Darth Malgus so will be interesting how many jump ship.

Well it is tuesday. I dont see a patch triggering.... So i assume no update. Few more weeks of limited to no play.

Just came here to check, and nope, don't see a patch announced for today.

This is Day 15. One day playable out of 15, which means half a monthly sub. Beyond pathetic. I'm gonna hit the unsub button and wait for my time to run out. If things get fixed before then maybe I'll consider renewing.

Just came here to check, and nope, don't see a patch announced for today.

This is Day 15. One day playable out of 15, which means half a monthly sub. Beyond pathetic. I'm gonna hit the unsub button and wait for my time to run out. If things get fixed before then maybe I'll consider renewing.

What is infuriating me was their post a few pages back about having a fix and that it could not be implemented until a patch day. Like really. Tuesday is here you could have done emergency maintenance. :mad:

It's like they want to lose subscribers :rolleyes:

I think it’s pretty obvious that’s what they are doing. Sunsetting a game has been done before. With this “expansion” it’s clear they are consolidating game assets. So sad to see but with the license up in the next year, not surprising.

Hi everyone,

The source of the issue has been identified and a fix has been created for it. However, we will not be able to deploy it until the next game patch. As such, players who are impacted by this issue, read the below carefully.

• Please reach out to support@swtor.com
  • Add "Ryzen issue" to your subject line
  • Provide your account name
  • Confirm that you are not seeing anything on the server list
  • Confirm what hardware you are using

They will then verify the state of your account to confirm you are a player who is impacted. Compensation will be issued to you to make up for the days you have been unable to play once the fix has been deployed.

Thank you

Hey JackieKo - anyone want to address when this fix might roll out?

Hi everyone,

The source of the issue has been identified and a fix has been created for it. However, we will not be able to deploy it until the next game patch. As such, players who are impacted by this issue, read the below carefully.

• Please reach out to support@swtor.com
  • Add "Ryzen issue" to your subject line
  • Provide your account name
  • Confirm that you are not seeing anything on the server list
  • Confirm what hardware you are using

They will then verify the state of your account to confirm you are a player who is impacted. Compensation will be issued to you to make up for the days you have been unable to play once the fix has been deployed.

Thank you

Hey Jackie it’s been a while since you have posted this message regarding the ryzen issue but you have yet to inform us if you have gotten the emails we have sent you regarding it and also you have not told us what happens to those of us subscribers who have lost subscription days due to the no servers issue

Depuis la vente du jeux et le passage en Pay to stuff ce jeux est devenu une pu... d'arnaque et aucun suivi des problème du coté FR qui s'en foutent carrément des joueurs obliger de payer si on veux jouer correctement et surtout devoir payer pour avoir un soutien MJ? juste des arnaqueur en puissance

For me it’s got worse. I managed to get on once last week post “expansion”. But since then it doesn’t matter how many times I try, I can’t get in.

I don’t know what’s worse though. The bug itself or the absolutely terrible communication from JackieKo.

Edited by Catalan

I don’t know what’s worse though. The bug itself or the absolutely terrible communication from JackieKo.

According to a private message response from JackieKo, the lack of additional communication is because they are waiting to be able to give us a timeline.

Edited by kormonnaut

According to a private message response from JackieKo, the lack of additional communication is because they are waiting to be able to give us a timeline.

You know when they say they will give us a timeline. It makes me think that it will happen couple of months from today even though it has been 2 weeks already from the crashing launcher to this no servers bug

So she doesn’t know when the next patch will be? How about you create one especially for this? You know, just like you did for Alder Lake.

If this doesn’t show you the contempt the Devs have for the game and player base, nothing will.