What are you going to miss the most when 7.0 hits?

OrionSol

there are way too many abilities. i want a trim.

If you don't like them just don't put them on your bar. Problem solved, you don't need to take them away from people who like them.

anyone crying go leave, we dont need your ************

Nah, I'll stay, complain and keep threatening to leave :cool:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very little I think

I'm actually looking forward to the chopping down of abilities/utilities (unpopular opinion I know)

And I don't believe for a second the player base will meaningfully shrink. We'll lose the usual loud doomsayers (who will probably be back within a few months, per usual) but otherwise I expect the usual post launch spike of players that will qu8ickly dwindle back to roughly current levels as the locust crowd finishes the new content and moves on.

Agreed. Having levelled from 1-80 on the PTS with an assassin spec warrior (been wanting that for years) and tried the new ability tree and the different methods of gearing, I'll miss nothing. It is a little disappointing that on some characters we won't be able to change our primary spec but it's not that big an issue (and I as an altoholic I already have several slots ready for new characters). Once they fix loadouts and the weapons slot in the outfitter, I think people will be pleasantly surprised.

Going to miss the "Play your own way" model. SWTOR was the first (and probably only) MMO/RPG I've been able to max out on item level because of that. Was good while it lasted, I'll still be playing after 7.0.

I haven't been able to play my way since they hard-reinforced the classes as "ranged" and "melee". Mercenaries deserve their Flamethrower, and vanguards deserve Full Auto. And shadows should be able to use a single blade without penalty. So I've always viewed "play your way" as very tongue-in-cheek.