The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

This PC Gamer article wants a SWTOR 2, not KOTOR 3

ShieldProtection

https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/i-dont-want-knights-of-the-old-republic-3-i-want-star-wars-the-old-republic-2/

Agreed, never played any KOTOR series even though I have it, I much prefer a SWTOR 2 with lots of story AND under a different publisher. EA no good for business, however, it seems EA remastering/remaking some old games recently, like Red Alert (was a success on Steam) and Dead Space now. Of course they ruined new games so they have to return to the good old games!

I think they should continue remaking/remastering their old games, I would pay $79 for a remake Simcity 3000 Holiday Edition, that game was my childhood,

Older the Better,

Contrary to the title, the author of this article doesn't want SWTOR 2, he wants SWG 2 with a SWTOR skin, rather than the current version which uses WoW for an MMO inspiration. That's it. It's just another SWG fanboy.

I'd rather have a K3 done by someone other than BW - they're the problem, not EA - which ignores everything that happened in this game and in the books. No more insane Revan or doting FemExile, no more Vitiate/Valky neverending family saga. A complete retcon back to the end of K2 - or even further. Complete creative freedom to make up for the mistakes made in this game.

It's probably not going to happen, at least as an MMO. But with this "High Republic" thing, a Great Reset does seem more likely than any other possibility other than the status quo.

Edited by Ardrossan

Well different people want different things. Personally i don't want SWTOrR2. I have spent far to much real money just to throw it away and start again. A SWTOR 2 is effectively a different game. So in real terms anyone who went onto SWTOR 2 would be starting again.