Cartel Coins

Halaek

• Dev Post

Hi all,

Update on this issue. Those who have purchased subscriptions should no longer be experiencing problems with their accounts. Your account should now show you as a Subscriber.

Our team is still investigating the issue surrounding Cartel Coin purchases. I'll be updating this thread once I have more info to share.

The solution is simple refund the Coins we were charged for and then they can investigate why it happened. I HAVE WAITED FOR OVER A WEEK AND THIS IS TRYING MY PATIENT!!! I gotten no response in game. I called EA Customer service 2x now with no solution. The only person to reach out to me was JackieKo the Community Moderator. This is not how to help your customers.

Quick update: Called Customer Service and told them I want a refund and to connect me to the Billings Department. No go there. Because it is still under investigation they cannot issue a refund. VERY PISSED OFF NOW!!! 9 Days now.

Edited by Jafcu

• 5 months later...
Hello, I bought cartel coins a few days ago, the purchase was confirmed by Steam and also by my credit card. The problem is that these coins have not yet appeared in my account and it has been several days since I bought them. I need help, urgently. I wait an answer