Seasons and Black-Core Yellow Crystals

P-Chan

Look. I know this item was a pre-order bonus. But its been a DECADE. Most, if not all, of the people who had this crystal dont play anymore, and I havent seen one in a few years now.

With how the Seasons thing is going, where we can buy/earn items we had previously missed out on for whatever reason (like being in a bad financial situation), how likely would it be that we see these crystals become a reward for the Seasons? This has been, possibly, the most requested thing I have seen over the years, and now we have the perfect mechanic to re-release it! Its been long enough, let the Crystal be enjoyed once again!

I'm still here...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said "most, if not all" he didn't say "literally every single person"

Well aren't you Darth Obvious :eek::eek::eek: oh wait you are :p (I'm joking, just in case anyone misses the joke....and no, I didn't say it was funny :p )

ok joking aside aside, I agree, I've the crystal, got the pre-order code (admittedly after the game was out), and I still use it, but I'd have no issue it becoming a seasons item, as I've said many times, they've opened pandoras box, it's too late to close it. I'm just hoping the mounts I missed, and the cartel coins pets become available too. As you couldn't get the cartel coins pets here, :(

As a CE owner right from the beginning I would be fine with this.

Heck, give people access to all the benefits and marvel at the 10 years of regular updates to the exclusive Collector's Edition Vendor!

10 YEARS OF REGULAR UPDATES, IMAGINE HOW MUCH STUFF MUST BE ON THERE NOW!!!! :D:rolleyes:

People generally want the rewards, not the events themselves. In terms of those things you mentioned many players either didn't know they were a thing or have no interest in experiencing them upon learning what they are/were.

When people were originally complaining about HK-55 being locked behind exclusivity, they argued heavily that content included with HK-55 was playable "story" and that players shouldn't be denied access to said story/content. They made similar arguments for Nico and Shae since they have "recruitment" alert missions.

I guess you're right, though. It was never the content (that was just an excuse).

As long as I can still get into the VIP lounge, I don't care if all of the CE items are added to the Galactic Seasons vendor. lol

The CE has always been a joke. Sucked when I bought it, was promised additions, Never came. Not worth it. If people want the items, they can have them. I have the Black Green Crystal for buying a razer peripheral, would LOVE to see them put it in as a reward somewhere else. Got a Massive ******** of other things (Including Shroud of Memory and all HK items)... Love the idea others can get them...

All these people who dont want it released, dont want to see the game thrive. Releasing these items gives new players the ability to have some of the cool **** their friends have. Im all for that! Instead of all this **** being for them, it should be for the game... Yes, I want new **** too, but some of the best **** is old...

When people were originally complaining about HK-55 being locked behind exclusivity, they argued heavily that content included with HK-55 was playable "story" and that players shouldn't be denied access to said story/content. They made similar arguments for Nico and Shae since they have "recruitment" alert missions.

Those things all have story-related content regardless of how minor or significant. Just because you might view those few dialogue options or whatever as insignificant doesn't mean players don't want to experience it. Things like the original Rakghoul event got repurposed and got more features/story/gameplay added to it. The only thing no longer available to current players is the terrible grind/experience offered with those older events you mentioned.

The CE has always been a joke. Sucked when I bought it, was promised additions, Never came.

They did add some stuff, for example, I know they added some companion customizations like the one that makes Ashara look like Shaak Ti. That wasn't there at launch. I believe it only got that one update though where they added those few items.

Those things all have story-related content regardless of how minor or significant. Just because you might view those few dialogue options or whatever as insignificant doesn't mean players don't want to experience it. Things like the original Rakghoul event got repurposed and got more features/story/gameplay added to it. The only thing no longer available to current players is the terrible grind/experience offered with those older events you mentioned.
I didn't feel any of them were terrible. The Rakghoul event required you to wait a day to unlock another (the next) mission and I didn't ever finish everything since I played on a PvP server and that added a challenge to those open world missions where both factions were. The Chevin event was similar, but a bit bugged the first few days. I never finished that one either. I still enjoyed them and I really enjoyed Ilum. I'm sure if there were any achievements tied to those 3 things, there might be some outrage. People can still get the "rewards," though. The rakghoul ones were all repurposed for the recurring event and you can get the Chevin stuff from the vendor in the CB.