If you have a favorite SWTOR Story Cutscene then come over here and post...

Kass

Some class story romances have fade to black scenes. Your character could say "meet me in my quarters" or after the fade to black from your dialogue you're on your bed in your quarters. Female trooper and Aric flex their shoulders after a fade to black. Romancing Theron on Yavin Republic side he compliments you on being good at everything after the fade to black. The game can't be graphic, but innuendos are fine.

A walk on the beach holding hands would be fine, maybe even in bathing suits. However, it makes sense they don't want to contribute to Rule 34.

Agree 100% ! There is a "proper way" to handle things even with a quite walk on the beach ..

[/moving embrace ... fade to sunset ... then fade to black]

;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree 100% ! There is a "proper way" to handle things even with a quite walk on the beach ..

[/moving embrace ... fade to sunset ... then fade to black]

;)

"There is only Passion..."

Bioware gave me the option in Onslaught for my Female Red Tw'ilek Assassin Darkness - Darth Cindir (here: https://imgur.com/a/ecYBbgo ) to FLIRT with Darth Malgus. And his reaction was great!

At the very least let them spar with an epic cutscene where Malgus explains how he only ever loved once, that it was a weakness, and one he will not repeat. (Great opportunity to expand the "Breaking my Chains" theme of the Sith in general and Malgus in particular)

But to just leave it open ended... leaves the feeling of unrequitted-ness.

Like... whadabout having that Cloud City Vader moment where Malgus offers you to join him and together we can rule the Galaxy

... one can dream.

*(Side note: At this point in my main character story - if there is ANYONE worthy of my allegiance, it's Malgus.)

Edited by Kass

Since no one has mentioned it here, the cinematic for Knights of the Fallen Empire, wherein you get to see the twins subjugate familiar locations, and a Darth Talon lookalike in Darth Atroxa. This sets the stage for the entire expansion, showing us the character evolution of Arcann up to that point, and his frustrations of not being accepted by Valkorion, regardless of his strength and numerous accomplishments.

Since no one has mentioned it here, the cinematic for Knights of the Fallen Empire, wherein you get to see the twins subjugate familiar locations, and a Darth Talon lookalike in Darth Atroxa. This sets the stage for the entire expansion, showing us the character evolution of Arcann up to that point, and his frustrations of not being accepted by Valkorion, regardless of his strength and numerous accomplishments.

Is there a way to watch this in the game without going to YouTube? I only saw it once in game when I first did kotfe on my main years ago. Since then I've not seen it on any of my XXmillion alts.

Is there a way to watch this in the game without going to YouTube? I only saw it once in game when I first did kotfe on my main years ago. Since then I've not seen it on any of my XXmillion alts.

When you're on the character selection screen, on the bottom left corner (where you have stuff like changing servers or settings), there's one to watch the trailers as well

Vitiate: “There is no death, only the Force, and I am its master.”

I very much enjoyed the dialogue between the Knight and the Emperor in the original story. The whole conversation hits the right tone, but this line in particular stuck with me.

Honorable mention:

The end of the inquisitor story after you beat Thanaton and spirits you’ve collected appear before him just before you deliver the finishing blow… along with the musical crescendo… just goosebumps every time.

One cutsene that will always remain my favorite is the opening scene of Jedi Consular's class story on Tython. It is simply beautiful to see te shuttle flying to Tython, and an image of Jedi training padawans in the ways of the Force.

Other noteworthy cutsenes that I adore are the opening of the Forged Alliances story arc; meeting Elara Dorne on Taris for the first time; Kaliyo introducing herself to Baron Cortess (that always cracks me up). There are many others but these spring to mind first.

Just remembered more that are great:

Darth Marr cutscenes! The KofFE one in the throne room:

That whole scene, actually. "I will not kneel!" Fantastic cutscene all around. Also the VA btw.

And then the one inside Satele's mind:

"Avenge me, avenge us all!" Great writing, great camerawork, awesome cutscene.