Season 14 Payouts

JackieKo

In the patch notes it says payouts will be at the beginning of season 15 which is opposite of what Jackie announced.

I know that. I'm talking about where is the opposite sentence? It is not otherwise if they say it is at the very begining of season 15 and not at the pre season.

Edited by TheOverMind-

Hi everyone, we've been seeing sentiment from players asking/wanting the ability to buy replica rewards with payouts from Season 14.

Wanted to confirm that players will be able to buy the replica rewards with the payouts from season 14 until the next season starts. This is for both Top 3 and bronze/silver/gold. Should that change, we will let players know.

We do not have a set date in which season 15 will begin, but there will be a decent amount of time in between so players will be able to make the purchases they want. We will, of course, be communicating when the next season starts and all relevant info when we are able.

EDIT: Added in clarifying info.

Hi Jackie,

This post tells us that we will be able to buy replicas with our season 14 payouts, this is what we were told and believed for something around 4 months (I may be off on the exact number of months). But we have not received our rewards with 7.0 and the 7.0 patch notes last minute say we will get our rewards when season 15 starts. If we get them when season 15 starts that means we will not be able to buy replicas with season 14 payouts.

Hi Jackie,

This post tells us that we will be able to buy replicas with our season 14 payouts, this is what we were told and believed for something around 4 months (I may be off on the exact number of months). But we have not received our rewards with 7.0 and the 7.0 patch notes last minute say we will get our rewards when season 15 starts. If we get them when season 15 starts that means we will not be able to buy replicas with season 14 payouts.

It says you will be able to buy replica rewards, it does not however, state which replicas we are talking about specifically. This is what they do so that they can deny any other statement further down the road :)

Jackie can you please clarify: will we get our payouts before season 15? When will replica gear be removed from the vendor?

On 07/20/2021 you initially stated that...

Hi everyone, we've been seeing sentiment from players asking/wanting the ability to buy replica rewards with payouts from Season 14.

Wanted to confirm that players will be able to buy the replica rewards with the payouts from season 14 until the next season starts. This is for both Top 3 and bronze/silver/gold. Should that change, we will let players know.

We do not have a set date in which season 15 will begin, but there will be a decent amount of time in between so players will be able to make the purchases they want. We will, of course, be communicating when the next season starts and all relevant info when we are able.

EDIT: Added in clarifying info.

However, the 02/15/2022 - Game Update 7.0: Legacy of the Sith Patch Notes state that...

PvP Season 14 - Season 14 of Ranked PvP has come to a close... players will receive rewards based off of their highest ranked rating when Season 15 starts later this year!
Edited by septru

https://imgur.com/FTazoz1

When we click leaderboard this is what have been announced. Jackie if you don't answer anything about this misinformation and if I realise we don't have rewards until the very begining of season 15 I will unsubscribe and will definetly stop playing this game for ever. That's how it works for me. I think I have been clear enough.

Edited by TheOverMind-

https://imgur.com/FTazoz1

When we click leaderboard this is what have been announced. Jackie if you don't answer anything about this misinformation and if I realise we don't have rewards until the very begining of season 15 I will unsubscribe and will definetly stop playing this game for ever. That's how it works for me. I think I have been clear enough.

I would be utterly shocked if we got rewards before the start of season 15. Their flip flopping and lack of consistent, accurate communication regarding ranked rewards has been happening for the last few years. So as disappointing as it may be, no one should be surprised by this stuff.

Not sure if you guys noticed but I just got off the Public Test Realm really disappointed. So if and when you log into PTS and you copy your live character over, you get your ranked com rewards in the mail and the Replica Vendors are still up. However they also reset any ranked coms you might've saved from season 14 because the start of season 15 takes place. So if you were saving coms from season 14 and before and planning to buy something with the addition of the coms from season 14 you're outta luck. Unless they're planning to change this goin' forward.

Not sure if you guys noticed but I just got off the Public Test Realm really disappointed. So if and when you log into PTS and you copy your live character over, you get your ranked com rewards in the mail and the Replica Vendors are still up. However they also reset any ranked coms you might've saved from season 14 because the start of season 15 takes place. So if you were saving coms from season 14 and before and planning to buy something with the addition of the coms from season 14 you're outta luck. Unless they're planning to change this goin' forward.

Keep in mind that Ranked Comms are legacy bound and legacy does not transfer to PTS. That is why this happened. They won't take our already collected comms away.

I would be utterly shocked if we got rewards before the start of season 15. Their flip flopping and lack of consistent, accurate communication regarding ranked rewards has been happening for the last few years. So as disappointing as it may be, no one should be surprised by this stuff.

I will wait until the start of season 15 for rewards and hoping not to wait 2 months instead of 1 just like the last pre season. This is what I wanted to say.

Keep in mind that Ranked Comms are legacy bound and legacy does not transfer to PTS. That is why this happened. They won't take our already collected comms away.

Lol it's not even thinkable to remove collected comms. Otherwise it's disastrous results coming out.

Edited by TheOverMind-

I'm quite certain I received a mail in game on the pts that says that coms are reset due to the start of the new season but I will check again

I got about 25k comms from season 9 and they still haven't remove it. Why would they remove comms from season 14? If they do this they will lose a huge amount of pvp players and game is gonna get even worst. swtor will get close to die. This isn't thinkable to imagine this. Otherwise it's dumb.

Sooo any updates on when we will be receiving our payouts? Its been almost a month...

No. If it's like season 13 then it's going to take 2 months. We can still be surprised if they don't release any news further than this. Like 3-4 months later. Sorry this is a pessimistic way to spread out the reality of news but it's the way devs work. I see that people are getting tired of it since stone age.