If only one thing about the game you'd wish for came true, what would it be?

xordevoreaux

- Force players to exit closed areas in order to use the shuttle and have its animation take off and land. Use the fleet shuttle area.

- Remove pointless orbital stations and instead have personal ships landing animations within local environments.

- Fix bugs and World peace !

Edited by Anaonfa

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've wanted this for years, and I don't see any reason it wouldn't be doable, maybe even by mining existing dialogue - I want to use my alts as companions.

There's so much text that you speak already recorded for all classes that there are likely plenty of lines that could be repurposed.

Make the CM packs cheaper and more available to random people, increase significanlty the chance or rarity factor (no idea how it;s called) when opening packs. As a result - significantly more gold/platinum CM items posted on GTN, much lower prices for all items and generally more unique items to buy for the many alts. Edited by Grendel_Echo

Tell me about it ...

IMO there are several of us with a "wish list". That was why it was hard for me to select the top one or "alternate" as a back up.

BTW... not a rebuke. Just saying sometimes it really is hard to select just one item since we have seen a few items fall by the wayside that we wish were still around ( like skill trees, COMPANIONS and class stories ) ... THEN after that one item to add !!

Any ways .. Your point is a good one. Just kind of hard to select just ONE item!

:D

BTW: good thread !!

[/two thumbs up]

Agreed it is a good thread.

Yes with so much of the game needing work, so many different players all wanting different things, picking just one is hard, for a lot if not all of us. There are many things I would like to see, but if we list everything it defeats the purpose of the thread. Picking one is meant to be difficult