For the Crafters. Why only 2-3 companions on crew missions at lvl 10

CKNORTH

I can understand the free players keep it how it is. However at lvl 1 on a new character I am climbing over 6-7 companions it would be nice to unlock all available companions to fully craft at lvl 10 I think it’s the one thing that has never been looked at fully. Just let us craft if we so choose at lvl 10 it’s still being productive. Just a thought.

Because it builds up, as you level up, up to a max of 8.

Probably a level/system thing, as people didn't have the companions then, and it was never revisited as companions became available earlier, and in more copious amounts

Well the could double the amount at least from 2-4 or what ever cause I miss counted I have 9 companions at the start and if it’s a leveling thing with the sheer amount of companions we have at 70 it could probably be doubled from 8-16

Well the could double the amount at least from 2-4 or what ever cause I miss counted I have 9 companions at the start and if it’s a leveling thing with the sheer amount of companions we have at 70 it could probably be doubled from 8-16

if you get all the chars from all the missions, up to the latest, plus all the optional alerts, and the rewards, etc. Then add in the cartel ones, you'd probably have at least 60. Not on my main at the moment, which has everyone saved and unlocked, and all cm comps bought, but I think it's about 60...lol

And as I've mentioned in other threads, while it would require a database and UI change, going from 5 maximum craftable items to 10 would help, regardless of the companion count.

This is true but if they add more companions being able to sent on the missions it might not be needed to go from 5-10, I understand that they once tried to cap crafting according to levels to tie it in with level appropriate gear however that was at launch. its nearly been 10 years since then. Updating it to make 8 companions being sent out on crew missions from level 10 makes more sense because people have that many companions or more at level 10. I just think it should be revamped from the 2012 mode to 2021 lol.