My sincere apologies to Galactic Starfighter team mates

Pscyon

They should have just tied Galactic Seasons to Conquest. You get Conquest by doing what you want to do, so just give us Seasons points and currency while we're at it. But no, they want our playtime, so they had to make it a separate system. I guess it's working out for them. But really, the only thing I go out of my way for is the massacre of insects. Even then that gets tiring after a while.

Thank you, OP, for feeding my Flashfire.

Unless you are on my team, then I'll probably be like, "OMG do you people not know how to POINT & CLICK? Is this your first video game EVER? Could you not have at least tried Tetris, Pacman, or even Solitaire first!? :mad:"

:p

Edited by ForfiniteStories

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should have just tied Galactic Seasons to Conquest. You get Conquest by doing what you want to do, so just give us Seasons points and currency while we're at it.

:p

It'd make it everpresent and irrelevant both at once, kinda like what happened to conquest for everybody not wanting to win a planet. It is good to have actual, tangible missions to complete. Ones that take majority of players off the beaten path no less. If you got GS points from everything, it'd turn as interesting or relevant as an xp bar. We don't need another xp bar. If you got GS points from whatver, then reward vendor would be the only meaningful portion of the galactic seasons.

Edited by Stradlin

I was bad at the solo space missions when i started, and for years I never played them, until BW changed it so you could rep from them, so I grinded it to max. I wasn't very good initially, but I did it on every new character and eventually got pretty good at it. Not great, I never could beat the space heroics, but I did okay with the rest.

Again, I didn't start playing GSF until Seasons started. I am in exactly the same position as the people in this thread, or I was in May, at least. I also have wrist problems and GSF is not easy to play around it. Despite that, in May I was pretty bad but learning and now yesterday I got number one in the charts after a match, fragged seven ships without dying once. And then the very next match I got 0 kills and died 5 times. That's how GSF is.

In Seasons this week I got my first weekly op. I had already switched it from veteran FPs. I don't really like playing FPs or Ops and I have hardly any experience doing ops, but I want to max out Seasons. I'm going to read some guides first so I don't embarrass my teammates. Ideally, I'll do it with my guild rather than pugging, but either way i'll do it.

On the other hand, I just had an idea! What if....I have a good cry about it on the forum, get some sympathy...maybe BW will read this thread and not make Ops a requirement for Seasons, am I right? I mean, I don't play Ops usually so it's unfair for me to be 'forced' to try, right? :rak_01:

Edited by Ardrossan