Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

No Zenith this time?

Sarova

I was really hoping Zenith would return this patch but nothing. Did I miss something or are we without Zenith's return for the 102nd patch in a row? Edited by Sarova
updated title

:D Found him boring but I thought there was a dev thing saying it was this update or so too? Anyone recall?

The Alliance alert was datamined, but that doesn't guarantee it'll be in the following patch.

At no point do I recall a dev saying he was going to be included in this patch.

The Alliance alert was datamined, but that doesn't guarantee it'll be in the following patch.

I don't recall it being determined. Some people found his gear in their characters inventory along with the mention of him in a holocall and assumed that meant his return.

I was hopeful too, but haven't done the FP on my conuslar yet.

Zenith's return was datamined years ago (during/after kotfe? I forget) but his return never happened I posted this thread because back in March we got (in 6.2.1)

Edited by Sarova

I concur! I will forgive the devs for taking so long to return Zenith if they make him recruitable by all of my toons, however. :p

I'm especially anticipating conversations that might take place between Zenith and Cipher Nine, especially regarding their relationship with Grey Star on Balmorra. So excited for the possibilities!

If you didn't calll Tau when, Arn went after the Brothers,he doesnt know what Tau's mission is during Secrets of the Enclave. He's also not as positive about his training/ I was hoping for more of a difference. Since his last email made it sound like he could end up going darkside,

I concur! I will forgive the devs for taking so long to return Zenith if they make him recruitable by all of my toons, however. :p

I'm especially anticipating conversations that might take place between Zenith and Cipher Nine, especially regarding their relationship with Grey Star on Balmorra. So excited for the possibilities!

I hate to be the kind of person who rains on someone's parade but don't too excited. Unless the companions were directly involved in the story (like Scourge and Kira), the most recently returned companions have only been granted to the classes they started with (for example Doc, Khem, Nadia, Jaesa). I mean, there's hope that Zenith will be directly involved in the story and thus will be granted to everyone but I would honestly hate to see you get your hopes up and then be disappointed. So, maybe cautious optimism?

Personally I was always very meh about Zenith. He did not really fit well with my consular. But he's the only companion we haven't even spoken to since our return and he is long overdue for his reappearance.

he will hate the agent -- although I don't know why really ( spoiler in my opinion; I will not put here from the JC story ... :p)

so .... I will not be upset by not getting him -- use him for the Empire story purpose .. but nothing more

Edited by Tashia

If you didn't calll Tau when, Arn went after the Brothers,he doesnt know what Tau's mission is during Secrets of the Enclave. He's also not as positive about his training/ I was hoping for more of a difference. Since his last email made it sound like he could end up going darkside,

well I made that mistake -- only once though <sigh>

well I guess choices do matter -- will be interesting to see if it does

I always make that choice of Republic Saboteurs and call Tau on Republic Loyalists.

When i was playing a female darkside jedi consular I took Zenith every where. On Voss when you have to either sacrifce your own strength or your cmpanions he told her off. I thought that was great that he wasn't afraid to tell a murderous dark side consular what she could do with herself.

I hate to be the kind of person who rains on someone's parade but don't too excited. Unless the companions were directly involved in the story (like Scourge and Kira), the most recently returned companions have only been granted to the classes they started with (for example Doc, Khem, Nadia, Jaesa). I mean, there's hope that Zenith will be directly involved in the story and thus will be granted to everyone but I would honestly hate to see you get your hopes up and then be disappointed. So, maybe cautious optimism?

Personally I was always very meh about Zenith. He did not really fit well with my consular. But he's the only companion we haven't even spoken to since our return and he is long overdue for his reappearance.

He has already been included in everyones story since all my toons got the conversation with Lana re: the missiles and Zenith.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.