The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

(UPDATED) Game Update 6.2.1 - Known Issues

CommunityTeam

Prior to patch 6.2.1, whenever the guild reached conquest, the following message would be displayed in the Guild Log: "The Guild has reached its conquest goal." With that message, the guild would receive Guild Commendations, the currency needed to purchase perks.

The patch notes state: "Guild Conquests Commendation Rewards from Invasion will be tallied at the end of the active Conquest, and rewarded when the next Conquest event starts."

However, this has NOT happened. NO Guild Commendations have been awarded.

I'm a GM of a fairly new guild, and we still rely heavily on these Commendations as we have not accumulated enough to change perks freely.

PLEASE, fix this.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[*]Echoes of Oblivion

[*]The camera shake persists during the last cinematic of Echoes of Oblivion.

The problem appears to be Satele's healing ability - she's trying to heal all the npcs that helped during the fight. The fix seems to be to just toggle her healing ability off before you begin the last cutscene.

Edited by RavenFal

Do the devs have any plans to make Bounty Contract dailies on Ord Mantell and Hutta available to characters level 28 or higher? A lot of people have been wanting this since level sync came out with 4.0; frankly, I do not know why there is no official response. Someone respond, please.

The Spirit of Vengeance

Bask Sunn and Heta Kol are not dropping any loot in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Solo/Story Mode.

In Mastermode Heta Kol has no longer any modifications, tacticals, set items or decorations in her loot table either, only some trash items and random blue or green items like any other NPC in the FP can drop for one person of the group.

Edited by Khaleijo

Bug: When accepting a flashpoint pop while mounted on a vehicle, trying to use Rocket Boost while in the flashpoint generates an error message that you are already mounted and therefore you cannot use Rocket Boost for the entire flashpoint run (unless you die). Edited by Jaynar
Addition

Bug: When accepting a flashpoint pop while mounted on a vehicle, trying to use Rocket Boost while in the flashpoint generates an error message that you are already mounted and therefore you cannot use Rocket Boost for the entire flashpoint run (unless you die).

Adding a thumbs up to this .. its a real pain

When Bounty Contract Week first came out, characters who were at least Level 15 could do the Henchman dailies on Hutta or Ord Mantell. Sometime before 4.0, the devs introduced a change that made it impossible for characters Level 28 or higher to obtain said dailies. Now that level sync exists, shouldn't such a change be rendered obsolete? Edited by chaharbagh
grammar

From today's patch notes, "Bask Sunn now correctly drops loot in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Solo/Story Mode."

Bask Sunn dropped loot, but Field Marshal Heta Kol just dropped a courting item and green junk bracers. :(

you know what still happens? when said bug still exists after a patch lol. happend again today

You should report it then.

Or you could also go learn to code and apply for a position to try doing a better job.

Either way, there's always more productive options.. :cool:

Edited by Nee-Elder
hyperlink for haters to maybe become more useful, plus changed some words/tone

add also that on the GTN that the subcategory search option any is not working after update 6.2.1 not more and needs to be fix also

Can you be more specific ? Because i just tested this on 'Star Forge' server and it seems to be working just fine & normal for me ...

Was there a particular input you were referring to? More details would be very helpful, when you can.

Can you be more specific ? Because i just tested this on 'Star Forge' server and it seems to be working just fine & normal for me ...

Was there a particular input you were referring to? More details would be very helpful, when you can.

if you set up the first categoroy on decorations or any other categoroy and keep the subcategory on any you cant press on the search option.

here is a screenshot from the problem: https://imgur.com/c0GSfkG

and if you on stare forge not have any problem with it then the players from the DM server have it since thats the server i am playing on.

Edited by Spikanor

if you set up the first categoroy on decorations or any other categoroy and keep the subcategory on any you cant press on the search option.

here is a screenshot from the problem: https://imgur.com/c0GSfkG

Yeah i hear ya and thanks for the reply , but i don't think what you're describing is an actual BUG though.

It's always functioned that way, iirc , because you have to select a 'subcatagory' OR you can type in a word ( like 'armory' , for example ) into the input area above. And if you hover your mouse-cursor over the big bottom 'SEARCH' bar, the tooltip will tell you this.

Edited by Nee-Elder