Casual Guilds are ignored by SWTOR/EA

Neruil

yes, but, the downside will be when they readjust the personal and guild goals to 'compensate' for all this inflation... then they re-compensate on the rewards... then the goals again.... where does it end?

A point that was made a long time ago, which got scoffed at and ridiculed...

New people are always joining, so they keep getting top, so these people can get the title.

This sort of behaviour is bad ( a polite way of putting it) , I'm not sure BW can stop it though. Thankfully on SF the top guilds, so far only go after one each time, even though they have multiple guilds.

You don't have to move a toon, just create a new one, with the sole purpose of it being your CQ 'achievement' toon. If you want them, it's your only choice. As they can't just award them to everyone.

How can you kill 'clone' guilds? are you going to make it illegal to have multi guilds, and how can you tell if one is, or isn't. All they have to do is have a different name, but keep the same players.

Do you have proof, or just hearsay.... I heard that some people are really lizards in disguise ....

And even if they are, is it against the ToS? (if it is, post your proof to the devs)

I'll just refer to the second spoiler that was made earlier here, which would both address and neutralize most of these concerns.

A point that was made a long time ago, which got scoffed at and ridiculed...

"In the land of the blind, they can't see the forest through the trees..."

I'll just refer to the second spoiler that was made earlier here, which would both address and neutralize most of these concerns.

I'm sure you have a point here, but what does 'spoiler 2' "liberator xxx, etc have to do with anything I said?

Edited by DarkTergon

My guild is a casual guild, not everyone is force like in some of the powerful guilds do. we have some players that are dedicated to do conquest and our main goal is to reach the tier goal, whether it is small, medium or large, whichever our guild leader thinks we could reach, based on player participation and the like. If we get over the goal, we are fine with it, under, we may get upset and perhaps the following week do the lower tier. We know that we cannot reach the amounts that the mega guilds get even though we wonder how they can at times like 60 mil conquest points in perhaps 6 hours of starting a new conquest week, if we knew that we might have a chance.

But we don't pressure our guild members to do conquest, because we know if we did that some may get tired of the game really quick and others may leave game to join other guilds so they can relax. If anyone likes to join a guild such as ours, it is fine and if they don't that is fine as well, when i hear someone in chat says they need a guild, i tell them about my guild and i offer them a invite, i don't just recruit them and then they find themselves in a guild that they don't care to be in.

My guild is Dynalevel if anyone is interested in joining, we are a casual social guild with a multi SH system, with guildship and other perks, we have discord, but we don't do raids, our discord is mostly for text. So if you are looking for a giuild with a strong community. Our main goals are to relax, chill and enjoy the game while playing, all we ask is for players to be social, civil and no ERP while in guild. If interested, just chat with any officer.

Have fun playing SWTOR

Kill off the CLONE guilds and things might better still. Guilds who can manipulate the conquest system need to be checked too. I heard of some who will make toons all week long just to get get big numbers then delete them and start again. Like really.

I'm curious, what is wrong with people creating toons, making lot of conquest points for the guild, delete and start over? They won't be getting their personal conquest rewards, they are literally doing it for the guild. If they can do it, anyone can so I would call it pretty fair and balanced way to earn cqp for the guild. It's open for anyone who wants their guild to win, and those people are willing to give up their personal reward to benefit the guild, which is exactly what conquering planets as a guild should be.

I'm curious, what is wrong with people creating toons, making lot of conquest points for the guild, delete and start over? They won't be getting their personal conquest rewards, they are literally doing it for the guild. If they can do it, anyone can so I would call it pretty fair and balanced way to earn cqp for the guild. It's open for anyone who wants their guild to win, and those people are willing to give up their personal reward to benefit the guild, which is exactly what conquering planets as a guild should be.

Personally I don't see why they would do it, surely it takes more time to create the char, get in to the guild, level to ten, then start doing CQ. I know there are quick ways, but it still seems like wasted effort. I'm not saying the shouldn't, or anything, just that to me, it seems like wasted effort. especially now with CQ points be so readily available in all aspects of gameplay. My main got the cq goal alone, last week, and this week. No one else in the guild were needed to help, obviously they did, as they wanted the rewards, and we're still going for FS plans.

Personally I don't see why they would do it, surely it takes more time to create the char, get in to the guild, level to ten, then start doing CQ. I know there are quick ways, but it still seems like wasted effort. I'm not saying the shouldn't, or anything, just that to me, it seems like wasted effort. especially now with CQ points be so readily available in all aspects of gameplay. My main got the cq goal alone, last week, and this week. No one else in the guild were needed to help, obviously they did, as they wanted the rewards, and we're still going for FS plans.

I wouldn't bother doing it either, but I did play on my lowbie toons today, and noticed they got xp and conquest really fast. So I guess in theory it's possible people do it, but it's not that slow on leveled characters either.