109 steam achievements all at once

Neo_Psy

Key point : every Steam achievement for SWTOR reflects an in-game achievement.

And I have to troll you slightly by pointing out that you ***ONLY*** got 109.

I got 186/191, and when I passed comment on that, someone else admitted to having 190/191.

Ha, I'm actually quite surprised I had that many. I've played the game very casually over a number of years but had no idea I'd done so much.

Ha, I'm actually quite surprised I had that many. I've played the game very casually over a number of years but had no idea I'd done so much.

And aside from however many the rest of us may have, this isn't a pissing contest, so congratulations on 109 achievements. Good job!

Edited by xordevoreaux

As most get done over time, and not really noticeable, unless you are looking out for them, they can build up :)

Congrats to all. It was a nice surprise when I logged in and saw all those things scrolling up...lol

183/191

At first it was a zero and then a couple of weeks later it synced, maybe when I bought more play time. Although I don't put in the hours I once did from around 2012 to 2016 I was pretty hardcore in SWTOR. I was really relieved to see Bioware Austin put the game on Steam. Because of Steam traffic, I'm seeing tons of new players that never played the game before join our guild. I'll admit I'm sorta jealous at someone playing the story on their first alt for the first time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.