Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

give us Sub Reward: Nico vs Shae 2 (*both companions)

BlackSilverFire

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the license gets renewed, then yes, they'll have to keep it going, what that will be is anyone's guess. :confused:

If they released it on the CM, it would stop all the arguments, as they'd be there, and it'd be up to you if you want to get it. But they should release it all. They already opened up that can of worms, they might as well spill them out.

But, they can't make it bind on sale, as the shroud chapter isn't, and people would want it to be the same.

Can you sell the shroud chapter on the GTN?

True, but a veterans reward system is fair superior to what we have at the moment, and it opens up all rewards for new players, all the have to do is put in some sub time.

Didn’t we all suggest something like that 2 years ago?

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Can you sell the shroud chapter on the GTN?

I can't say for definate, but i'm sure you can. Not sure anyone would buy it though, It'd be roughly the same price as a hypercrate.

Didn’t we all suggest something like that 2 years ago?

Yup, and probably a dozen times before and after...lol

I can't say for definate, but i'm sure you can. Not sure anyone would buy it though, It'd be roughly the same price as a hypercrate.

I’ll have to check that cause my sister wants it and refuses to pay cash for it. I’m collecting half a billion credits every few weeks at the moment and I’m not spending any. So if it’s on the GTN, I’ll buy it for her.

Yup, and probably a dozen times before and after...lol

So we are pissing into the wind as usual :cool:

Personally, I think they should give some kind of access to anything that counts toward an achievement, a collection, or a story difference. That includes these two companions (Nico has achievements and Shae has some story differences if you bring her along), but also things like collector's edition unlocks. They talked about moving all the unobtainable achievements to a special section of the achievements list, which would probably also be fine with me, but they only moved some of them. I think the collections panel separates things pretty well, so I'm not bothered by it (at least, not yet!).

If they put Nico and Shae on the CM, I'd probably buy them eventually. If they don't, I'll probably continue to be bothered approximately as much as I'm bothered by not being able to finish off Possessions section of the achievements list.

Also give us all 1 million cartel coins each too.

I'd rather 10 Commander's Compendiums for each Char. Each new Char I get about 47 emails. Whats one more with 10 Cdr Compendiums. Make them non sell/tradeable & legacy bound. Of course with all my Skill lvl 50 companions I would need a few cartel coins to outfit them - 300,000 should do,don't want to be too greedy. :)

Yup, just looked at it, it's BoP

Yeah, I checked last night too.

So they may as well sell Nico and Shae on the CM and make them BOP too

And if the Shroud is 3,800 CC and you get two comps plus story for that. Then 1,100 or 1,200 for Nico or Shae is a reasonable price by comparison.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Yeah, I checked last night too.

So they may as well sell Nico and Shae on the CM and make them BOP too

And if the Shroud is 3,800 CC and you get two comps plus story for that. Then 1,100 or 1,200 for Nico or Shae is a reasonable price by comparison.

Have you tried suggesting to your sister that you'll give her the money to buy enough CCs if (and only if) she promises to - right in front of you - immediately buy the CCs necessary?

The other trick, Bioware removes Shae and Nico from the game entirely for everyone, no matter who got them or how, deletes all references to them, including Shae's flashpoint in the Rishi Story line, and just have those companions vanish. Then no one could take sides over who has what. Just take the toy away from the squabbling kids, problem solved.

Edit: Sitting back and waiting to see who screams bloody murder over that idea lol.

Edited by xordevoreaux

The other trick, Bioware removes Shae and Nico from the game entirely for everyone, no matter who got them or how, deletes all references to them, including Shae's flashpoint in the Rishi Story line, and just have those companions vanish. Then no one could take sides over who has what. Just take the toy away from the squabbling kids, problem solved.

Edit: Sitting back and waiting to see who screams bloody murder over that idea lol.

ah poor shae, she has to deal with dissention in the manda ranks, and now you want to make her vanish....you're such a meanie ;)

Nico could probably vanish himself, appear back again in 40 years, looking even younger.

I think a good work around that everyone will like, have nico and shea back in the sub rewards but add more. Maybe change them from be subscribed at this time and instead have them be subscribed for x time blocks. The longer you are subscribed then results in a reward for attendance type of thing.

There are defo more that i see ppl wanting, and maybe let us chose which we want when we hit a specific block of time subscribed for.

Edited by Shingara

I think a good work around that everyone will like, have nico and shea back in the sub rewards but add more. Maybe change them from be subscribed at this time and instead have them be subscribed for x time blocks. The longer you are subscribed then results in a reward for attendance type of thing.

There are defo more that i see ppl wanting, and maybe let us chose which we want when we hit a specific block of time subscribed for.

Yup, a rewards program, it was mentioned on a couple of other threads like this one, never thought to add it here too...lol

Yup, a rewards program, it was mentioned on a couple of other threads like this one, never thought to add it here too...lol

well its always nice to add it when the discussion comes up, its only the loudest voice if everyone else thinks they added their voice perfectly once then shuts up and sits back. Its not about the have and have nots, more about maybe give the dev team something to keep ppl subbed and not just at x time.

Edited by Shingara

Just dropping by to voice my support for this idea. Based on what I recall from the livestream around the end of last year, their current focus is on bringing back the 2016 DvL event rewards next(such as the companion, Dazh Ranos), but I hope they eventually implement a way for making past promotional rewards available again in the general sense as well.

In other words, tying them to an achievement, the CM, or whatever manner is most appropriate depending on how the reward was obtained originally. Ideally, this would happen automatically a year or two after the original promotion ends, going forward.

The small handful of haters will hate as always, but it's an established principle at this point for certain past rewards, especially those related to lore content, to become acquirable again after enough time has passed.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.