Am I the only one that has noticed this?

Pathera

Yeah whoever thought it was a good idea to make a required item drop from mobs OUTSIDE the instance (not even guaranteed!) was a moron who should never have landed a job in game development.

That's not the issue, if it were just an item drop from one mob, it'd be fine, the issues is there is a bonus mission, and people have to complete before entering the actual mission, that's what has caused the problem

That's not the issue, if it were just an item drop from one mob, it'd be fine, the issues is there is a bonus mission, and people have to complete before entering the actual mission, that's what has caused the problem

it's both really. people sometimes clear mobs for no reason (or the fact that rampage is a thing).

A well designed heroic puts all important objectives inside the instance.

it's both really. people sometimes clear mobs for no reason (or the fact that rampage is a thing).

A well designed heroic puts all important objectives inside the instance.

Not really, there are easier mobs for rampage, in fact, once I've the bonus (assuming there are enough) i'll head outside for the rampage, as it's easier.

I hate that bonus. I never do it because of the fact that others need to be able to kill a group to get their key. I will only ever kill one group and then move on to the terminal and phase door. I wish BW would either move the phase door out to the portal just beyond where you arrive via the quick travel token and combine the two kill optional objectives, or just kill the outer optional to disincentivize people from killing all of the mobs.

Another cause of the glitch in "saving Face" on DK, is when someone is fighting the boss and another player clicks on the terminal spawning more mobs, the boss can glitch so when killed, no credit is given for completing the H2. So that player has to run back over, pick up the explosives again and do the whole thing again.

That is why I always use the back right terminal.