August Event Calendar?

AceMasterSoul

Has August's Event Calendar popped yet? I"m hoping BBA week will start on the 4th. It would be a great event for the new steam players BioWare...

I doubt it, took a week in to july to get the july calendar, even then, I'm not sure it was complete.

It would be the turn for Pirate Incursion. It hasn't been on since May and it got rotated out of the schedule a couple of times now.

hopefully, as it's a fairly new event, it shouldn't have been rotated out, swoop should have gone in to a different slot.

Probably the oldest one. Although I suppose it would depend on when they were scheduled.

This doesn't have conquests listed [it used to, idk why it doesn't anymore] but still useful for figuring out dates.

https://swtorcalendar.com/

It's not official, and without the website releasing event listing ahead of time, they don't have anything to work with.

Especially with them changing things. SWTOR used to be better at having a planned out timeline, even when it wasn't complete, it still listed most of what was happing. They've dropped the ball on that recently though.

What's the level requirement for this event?

Think it was 15+, but not sure

Edited by DarkAnnmarie

Just checked. It's 20+. I still think BBA week would be better, especially since you can play the event on Nar Shaddaa.

20+ cool, ty. Didn't play it the last time, so the old memory wasn't too sure lol

I wouldn't mind BBA either, as I'm low on them, and there is some nice stuff from the vendors I'd like.

Was just thinking that as the pirate event was newer, they'd be less people who are alredy maxed.

Edited by DarkAnnmarie

20+ cool, ty. Didn't play it the last time, so the old memory wasn't too sure lol

I wouldn't mind BBA either, as I'm low on them, and there is some nice stuff from the vendors I'd like.

Was just thinking that as the pirate event was newer, they'd be less people who are alredy maxed.

I"m super biased when it comes to events ha ha ha! Needless to say BBA is my favorite. I think it would be a smart move on BioWare's part to have BBA the first week of August. With Steam launcher opening more new players, "The Mandalorian" is fresh on peoples minds, It can coincide with Night Life event. Not to mention last time it was on players couldn't stock up on rep tokens when they hit the weekly leveling cap. Now they can. BioWare could also do a Flash Sale on their Stormbringer Mandalorian Armor or other Madalorian cartel items.

Edited by AceMasterSoul

I"m super biased when it comes to events ha ha ha! Needless to say BBA is my favorite. I think it would be a smart move on BioWare's part to have BBA the first week of August. With Steam launcher opening more new players, "The Mandalorian" is fresh on peoples minds, It can coincide with Night Life event. Not to mention last time it was on players couldn't stock up on rep tokens when they hit the weekly leveling cap. Now the can. BioWare could also do a Flash Sale on their Stormbringer Mandalorian Armor or other Madalorian cartel items.

That's true about the new players, and BBA is easy enough to get in to for newer players, plus as I said, I could use some more contracts...lol I'm just surprised they haven't set up a calendar for next month, even a rough one. I suppose we still have two days left in july...lol

It is now July 31, and there is still no August events page.

Maybe they plan to wait until September to tell us what they're doing in August? :rolleyes:

As was said by someone, I think it was at least a week late, if not more, the last few times. Not sure if it's because everything is up in the air, or what though :/