Que?

Sattee

I'm going to take a guess and say that we've had an influx of players, thus loading the servers unexpectedly. This happened to me last night. Today, I didn't even make it past the loading screen.

Could be an opportunity to open up another server...

There is a queue because SWTOR is available from Steam and people are having a look to see what it is all about - which is odd as they could have been doing that for years since it went free to play as they never needed Steam to download or play it. Oh well

There is a queue because SWTOR is available from Steam and people are having a look to see what it is all about - which is odd as they could have been doing that for years since it went free to play as they never needed Steam to download or play it. Oh well

Also many ppl dont even know there's Star Wars mmo.

Que Sera Sera

Whatever will be will be

The future's not ours to see

<<Good now that song is in your head for the rest of the day too!>> :rak_03:

Dasty

It's battling Baby Shark (do do dodo) at the moment *

Some people use Q & Que, as short hand for Queue........

*Humourous post, adding to another one, with some stay on topic stuff ;)

Edited by DarkTergon

It's battling Baby Shark (do do dodo) at the moment *

Some people use Q & Que, as short hand for Queue........

*Humourous post, adding to another one, with some stay on topic stuff ;)

Q is fine since it's phonetically the same, but Que is just people using the wrong word and is pronounced very differently. I do not begrudge their freedom to do it wrong, but I'll point it out just in the hopes that they will see it as a learning experience rather than ridiculing them :)

Edited by Tsillah

Q is fine since it's phonetically the same, but Que is just people using the wrong word and is pronounced very differently. I do not begrudge their freedom to do it wrong, but I'll point it out just in the hopes that they will see it as a learning experience rather than ridiculing them :)

The art of ridicule is highly underrated. The importance is for people to remember the correction. I, myself, am not famous but worked in an industry where famous people were often ridiculed on SNL and late night television shows. Those famous folks always lamented that they could survive negative stories in the press but being the subject of ridicule or parody was almost impossible to overcome.

That's why when people use words like loose instead of lose or que instead of queue I push back. And when I push, I want you to know that...

Ooh, baby, baby -- baby, baby,

Nasty Dasty's here and I'm in effect

Want you to Push It boy, coolin all day and all night, working up a sweat.

Now PUSH IT. Push it REAL GOOD.

Dasty

P.S. Don't pretend you're not picturing a Hutt dancing and busting out a move to that song on a fffaaaabbbuuulllooouuuussss pleasure barge over a Sarlacc Pit on Tatooine.

P.P.S. I might get an infraction soon. :rak_03:

P.P.S. So, for example. You can lose at love. If you're loose at love, well, that's something entirely different.

Edited by Jdast