KOFTE and KOTET

Halpog

is there a way to overjump this crapp chaperter stuff, and still get all the npc`s, and decisions ?

i mean,i basicaly playing the kofte and kotet stuff since years over and over and over, and i cant see it anymore.

i worked on my legendary status , and got still some chars under lvl 75 .. so iu wantet to level tham, but i cant afford for every char a token to kick him to lvl 75.

so is there any other way to overjumpo this horrible KOFTE and KOTET stuff ?

I try to push characters to lvl 70 doing heroics, Makeb, Revan stuff. Once they hit 70, you can start Ossus and zJedi Under Siege which autocompletes all the KOTFE/KOTET stuff as well as Iokath and the Traitor storyline. You get back characters that came up in the story and can get alerts for others. Works pretty well to get back important companions from the good old days with generally higher influence.

Depends. What kind of decisions do you want to have for your character?

If you are Republic char and always pick LS, or Empire and always do DS then you can safely skip them and go for Ossus, Iokath, whatever, the game will just give you the default choices as stated above.

If you are a LS Empire or DS Republic, then sadly the only way is to play them by yourself.

I just skip to JUS and pretend my LS Empire character just went temporarily insane as a result of 5 years in carbonate and having Sith Emperor in his/her head.

And DS Republic character had a similar experience except they suddenly found themselves not killing everybody they could. But eventually got over this suddenly being nice.

KOTFE and KOTET are great if you play it with a Jedi Knight. the only problem is they didnt seem to have any other classes in mind.

Sorry it wasn't the stale empire vs republic stuff some people think is all there is to Star Wars. but those of us with a bit more appreciation of stories in general would have liked it if the whiners didnt make them end it early and leave it unfinished.

I try to push characters to lvl 70 doing heroics, Makeb, Revan stuff. Once they hit 70, you can start Ossus and zJedi Under Siege which autocompletes all the KOTFE/KOTET stuff as well as Iokath and the Traitor storyline. You get back characters that came up in the story and can get alerts for others. Works pretty well to get back important companions from the good old days with generally higher influence.

But if you did that, you'd miss the chance to romance Lana or Theron! Wouldn't you?

I just skip to JUS and pretend my LS Empire character just went temporarily insane as a result of 5 years in carbonate and having Sith Emperor in his/her head.

And DS Republic character had a similar experience except they suddenly found themselves not killing everybody they could. But eventually got over this suddenly being nice.

The reasoning and logic behind this is great, it works so well.

I bring one character class apiece through kotfe/et. I used to skip all of them through to JUS but I realized that post-KOTFE companions have no planet dialogue, so now I just level with heroics and other stuff until 75, and don't start KOTFE at all unless it's a main class character. I've done six so far, just got the inquisitor and smuggler to go.