SELL ALL btn / boxes

alexzk

Can we have please 'sell all not having bonus set" checkbox or btn?

Because i'm really tired - click those boxes, then extra box pop for some and not for others, then click more "consume" ..then click again to sell ....

...that was ok 1st week, NOW I"M TIRED OF IT

I WANT AUTO SELL ALL THAT TRASH. so my bag remains just empty. Please fix.

P.S. u can include all common sets in autosell as well. Just leave that rare ones u explicit stated rare.

Edited by alexzk

Calm down. Slow down. What are you trying to sell?

When you say "autosell", do you mean the "sell junk" button? If so, no. Bad bad bad bad ... bad bad bad idea. Each player has a different concept of what constitutes "junk"(1), and having "sell junk" sell everything except set bonus gear will cause ... problems. (Besides, what about people who think that this or that or the other set bonus is junk, or that a 306 Relic is *not* junk?)

Remember, anything sold as junk is gone for good, and cannot be recovered via "Buy Back".

(1) The game's definition is crystal-clear - anything with a grey inventory frame (including level 1 starter armour) is junk, everything else isn't. There is no doubt in that. (It isn't necessarily expectable that it includes the starter armour, but it's well-defined.)

I have all those infinite bonus /done /again boxes.

I want 1 button - open/sell it off/ except some maybe just with bonus>

Yes.. I DONT CARE THIS JUNK

When i care - i go to npc anc lick random things - there i could check off

Look - latest thing - best u can get - some small chance from random guy + drop from Ixus.

Ok... sell off auto what is not that thing., everything - i need checkbox

...not so bad, but u got idea i hope.

Edited by alexzk