Unexpected patch bonus!

Darev

I can sell unused CZ198 rep tokens to the vendor again!

(I don't remember seeing that in the patch notes---that they'd appear in inventory instead of being auto consumed)

It's in the patch notes:

Items + Economy

• If a character is at the weekly or global cap for a reputation, reputation items will no longer be auto-consumed. Instead, they will be granted as normal items that can be used later or vendored.

It's in the patch notes:

Items + Economy

• If a character is at the weekly or global cap for a reputation, reputation items will no longer be auto-consumed. Instead, they will be granted as normal items that can be used later or vendored.

wait, you mean they actually listened to us? So they listen to the little unimportant things, but not the big issues people have.....

I've also noticed that the pricing for recalibrating an Amp has incrementally decreased a bit. Allows me more rolls before I hit a certain price at which I stop.

didn't notice, is it much of a difference? Only really do it for CQ points.

I am getting 10 Recal's before I reach 31k where as I used to get 5.

Cool, might start messing with them on my crafters, brink up the bonus a little :)

Don't do NiM, or PvP, so never really bothered with them. Might be fun to see if or how much they iprove my crafters.

It's in the patch notes:

Items + Economy

As Confucius said: He who never pays attention, will forever be surprised.

I've also noticed that the pricing for recalibrating an Amp has incrementally decreased a bit. Allows me more rolls before I hit a certain price at which I stop.

It depends on what level the items are. ie, if you have a 306 item, it is still the same or similar cost. But if you have a lvl 10 item, it’s less than half the cost. Which is fine if you’re only using it to get conquest points. ;)

Edited by TrixxieTriss

It depends on what level the items are. ie, if you have a 306 item, it is still the same or similar cost. But if you have a lvl 10 item, it’s less than half the cost. Which is fine if you’re only using it to get conquest points. ;)

No. I mean the 306 has changed. I would get 5 rerolls before reaching 31k but now am getting 10. I would count to 5 as I rolled and if I didn't get the amp I wanted I would just Frag it. I counted 5 rerolls this time and wasn't to 31k yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.