Cartel Market Newest Additions: Available Now!

DanielSteed

Hey everyone!

With today's update we added some new items to the Cartel Market. This includes the Mandalorian Stormbringer's Armor Set, Basilisk War Mount, Ancient Force-Imbued Blade, and more. A full breakdown can be found in this article.

The Basilisk is bugged - the flourish that fires the blasters is totally silent.

The Blade's scabbard/holder thing can become detached from your character's back and float along the floor (or below a taxi): https://i.imgur.com/80iRNMG.jpg https://i.imgur.com/ZXxuJmf.jpg

Hey everyone!

With today's update we added some new items to the Cartel Market. This includes the Mandalorian Stormbringer's Armor Set, Basilisk War Mount, Ancient Force-Imbued Blade, and more. A full breakdown can be found in this article.

I appreciate everything u guys/gals do, and i'm a 9 year subscriber/beta-tester of SWTOR , but i personally won't be 1 of the paying customers purchasing any of those new Cartel Items until THIS new ui debacle is addressed in-earnest: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9854889#edit9854889

Please re-consider the ui change and please discuss any potentially viable options to HOTFIX it today (or ASAP) that would satisfy longtime subscriber traditionalists like me but also satisfy whomever ordered BioWare to implement such a misguided & unnecssary ui change.

*And if it was indeed "necessary" , from a code standpoint, then please communicate that 'why' to us the community, so we may better understand the change.

Thanks.

I'm willing to pay money for the old social bar back on the CM.

while i dont agree with them creating a problem only to sell us the solution - it would be the only thing id spend cartel coins on at the moment because the UI social bar changes completely turned me off on playing. and ive been subbed since vanilla.

while i dont agree with them creating a problem only to sell us the solution - it would be the only thing id spend cartel coins on at the moment because the UI social bar changes completely turned me off on playing. and ive been subbed since vanilla.

I mean, I'm mostly joking. I doubt they'd do it. But I would pay if they did because I hate this change that much.

I mean, I'm mostly joking. I doubt they'd do it. But I would pay if they did because I hate this change that much.

I hate it so much I'm willing to not only NOT pay for a fix. I'm willing to NOT pay my sub anymore.

There comes a point that all the nonsense is just aggravating. I'm a paying customer. At least act like you care at some point, since it's become obvious you don't actually care.

theyve adressed the crew skills 700 -> 600 downgrade already and that had much less traction than the UI Social Bar issue which pretty much exploded on the forum across multiple threads so i wonder if they are either deciding what to do or if they will just ignore it -> the latter though would be like pouring gasoline into the fire. Edited by Darittha

theyve adressed the crew skills 700 -> 600 downgrade already and that had much less traction than the UI Social Bar issue which pretty much exploded on the forum across multiple threads so i wonder if they are either deciding what to do or if they will just ignore it -> the latter though would be like pouring gasoline into the fire.

They will just ignore it.

Or they'll make some poor community rep come down and take all the flak for a decision the community rep had no control over.

Edited by jedimasterjac

theyve adressed the crew skills 700 -> 600 downgrade already and that had much less traction than the UI Social Bar issue which pretty much exploded on the forum across multiple threads so i wonder if they are either deciding what to do or if they will just ignore it -> the latter though would be like pouring gasoline into the fire.

They didn't listen to the feedback provided during the Public Test. What makes you think they're going to listen or care about it now?

They didn't listen to the feedback provided during the Public Test. What makes you think they're going to listen or care about it now?

money. i saw enough ppl including me making posts about stopping subscription if this cluster**** of a Social bar isnt reverted back.

money. i saw enough ppl including me making posts about stopping subscription if this cluster**** of a Social bar isnt reverted back.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the social bar to change back. They've obviously decided this is the way to go and have done so.

Bingo.. If you don't like something, don't pay for it.. These companies need to understand we hold the power, not them.. But before they understand that, WE need to understand that. But when you have people that are to scared to speak with there wallet, then it just nullifies everything..

In the end the coward always wins it seems now.

Edited by alphamalebsr

LOL.... apparently you weren't here during the first "revamp" to conquest and the first time they destroyed crafting. Multiple guilds full of people hard quit within 24 hours. The only change they made after they lost so many subs was they made conquest easier. They keep destroying crafting to the point that its just not worth it anymore for anything.

I'm not buying any more Cartel Coins until this pop-up ad is either gone or optional.

The damn thing is half off my screen and there's no way to toggle it. 20% of my screen is junk, now.

I already stopped buying decorations due to stronghold bugs. Now you can keep all of it, Bioware.

Edited by Xina_LA

Revert to the old Social UI because this one is a giant flop. It's way too conspicuous, it doesn't blend in with the rest of the UI and is uneditable in the Interface Editor.

Apparently it’s moveable by clicking on one of the edges of it and dragging it. I’ve not tried it myself and relaying third hand knowledge

Apparently it’s moveable by clicking on one of the edges of it and dragging it. I’ve not tried it myself and relaying third hand knowledge

it is moveable, BUT, with some people, when you go to a different area, it pops back in to place, and opens, showing all the cm rubbish, etc

It's only movable by a bar that apparently appears either on the top or bottom, if it is visible.

So if you can't get to the bar for some reason, you're stuck with an ad in your face 100% of the time.

If it was a part of the UI editor, I could shrink it to fit on my screen, get a hold of the bar, and minimize it.

Hopefully that wouldn't leave me with the problem of it resetting position on every relog or zone, like some people are posting about...

Edited by Xina_LA

For the holographic tuning you need to zoom right in on the weapon. Then it will have a holo-halo around the weapon the same colour as your crystal. I thought it wasn't working until I zoomed the window in. Same goes for those new melee swords. You dont see ***** unless you in real close.