Nature of Progress Nightmare Progression Board

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to all the kills this weekend, we have truely been blessed by this rain of kills good job teams.

Just on this claim:

Team A of <Tragic Heroes> Starforge pubside announce repside first Huntmaster!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/496433018919976970/731948544625475686/WIN_20200712_21_01_22_Pro.jpg

So I've put you guys up but as per the ruling statement about non-linear and incorrectly ordered progression, it'll be listed below the Red kills. I'm happy to work with you to get claims of the previous 5 bosses as I have with other groups; You're welcome to contact me if you want to get these claims and need anything explained more clearly.

Edited by DarthYun

Hi. I'd just like to say whoever is claiming "team a" is not a team in Tragic Heroes and I'd appreciate if our tag was removed from these imposters

I will always be the one to post about my guilds clears, anyone else doing so is an imposter. Not sure what inspired this but I'd like our tag taken off as we had 0 part in this.

Also congrats to all the actual clears, hoping to get some more ourselves soon!

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

I asked around and as it turns out a lot of teams progressing on Apex Vanguard were very aware of this and were using this smart use of in game mechanics/exploit to their advantage.

I guess they will fix this today, so how do you treat the teams beating the boss from now on? The 2 top guilds used the windows to complete the ops and timed runs before the fix :) how very convenient.

- The activation of the ventilation system no longer prevents the Red Venom ability from being used again on the Apex Vanguard in the Nature of Progress Operation. --> Is a kill with the use of this bug/exploit still valid?

- Shelleigh's health in the Nature of Progress Operation - Master Mode is now correctly scaling with each Felshade she consumes. --> Removal of this obvious bug makes the burn much harder. Are old bugged kills still valid?

- There are also 2 major bugs with the Trandoshan encounter that are not yet fixed that allow you to pretty much skip the boss / parts of the boss. ---> How can you really tell if a kill or a timerun is valid with no video evidence?

How much sense does a kill ranking make if the last 3 Bosses have/had major bugs/exploits?

I guess they will fix this today, so how do you treat the teams beating the boss from now on? The 2 top guilds used the windows to complete the ops and timed runs before the fix :) how very convenient.

didn't you buy all your runs? I don't think you're in the place to speak on the matter

didn't you buy all your runs? I don't think you're in the place to speak on the matter

I hate repeating myself, but maybe you are new here. The fact that I paid for some achievements does not mean I cannot play the game and get carried. I have been doing progression in this game ever since the NiM buff on DF and DP. When I bought a run it was because i am not in a group due to my RL which doesnt allow me to play every night and at "raid times".

If you are interested, I havent done Dxun NiM, so I could do a full clear with you ;)

It's swtor, something always will be bugged. Even, after they fixed it, there won't be any competition, and wouldn't have change the outcome, cause like you said there is only top 2 team. And like 5-6 teams in eu 2 maybe 3 teams in na. Others are on the same level.

Pretty trashy response honestly. Guy is simply asking a question about an exploit that teams took advantage of. Has nothing to do whether or not someone paid for an achievement.

<Infinitas> Team Gold (Republic - Tulak Hord)

Apex Vanguard: https://i.gyazo.com/b8cdcc707daf570073f3a47c4e5139ff.jpg

Other Achievements: https://imgur.com/a/W19ZBGR (CEST)

Congratz and good luck to the rest and shout outs to <Farming Components> for some inspiration and to the Red Venom fix ;)

I find it very strange how your group apparently thought board is a meme/who cares/this op is stupid and then when you kill Apex you come with these rediculous screenshots that are an insult to everyone here who followed the rules.

You undoubtedly cleared it but to allow these would be a complete disrespect to the people who actually did their best to provide screenshots/kill videos of their first kills. Think about that when the next NiM will be released in 2031 and you pull the same crap there.

Edited by DarthYun

I find it very strange how your group apparently thought board is a meme/who cares/this op is stupid and then when you kill Apex you come with these rediculous screenshots that are an insult to everyone here who followed the rules.

You undoubtedly cleared it but to allow these would be a complete disrespect to the people who actually did their best to provide screenshots/kill videos of their first kills. Think about that when the next NiM will be released in 2031 and you pull the same crap there.

why so mad dude?

i mean if you dont wanna add these kills, its your decision. but if there was any insult to the people who wanted to do serious progression and which burried this thread as meme from the beginning, it was this one:

̶W̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶s̶t̶!̶ ̶A̶ ̶H̶U̶G̶E̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶g̶r̶a̶t̶u̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶<̶M̶y̶t̶h̶i̶c̶>̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶c̶l̶e̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶2̶1̶ ̶s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶v̶e̶!̶

EDIT: I am really sorry about this post, my account got hacked by a member of Mythic. Luckily I was able to get my account back and warn the authorities.

I will keep on properly updating this thread, for I am DarthYun.

anyway, appriciate your work mate. have a nice day.

Edited by mrphstar

why so mad dude?

i mean if you dont wanna add these kills, its your decision. but if there was any insult to the people who wanted to do serious progression and which burried this thread as meme from the beginning, it was this one:

anyway, appriciate your work mate. have a nice day.

One joke that was taken down after 30 minutes heh, I see you like to reinforce stereotypes.

I will put you up because I'm not a baby, respect your kill and can look past this. Congratulations and good luck with timed.

One joke that was taken down after 30 minutes heh, I see you like to reinforce stereotypes.

I will put you up because I'm not a baby, respect your kill and can look past this. Congratulations and good luck with timed.

wasnt my first intention when i posted, but i personally very appriciate it.

im happy we could sort things out after all, swtor com is too much drama :)