The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Best Buy Chat

Xylos

I actually feel bad for the poor BB IT tech on duty ... he is a casualty in a war he had nothing to do with (cough clerks) ... I bet he thought tonight was going to be just another boring night on the BB forums ... lol

Now he's running around with his arm's flailing about yelling "Abandon ship!"

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They're not really gaining many fan points with this huh?

Did they not anticipate quite a bit of traffic with this event?

Don't worry though... you may be able to get into chat tomorrow when the next wave of chat sessions are released :rolleyes:

Well, after freezing up, back in but guest 2473, says 26 are waiting, not sure if I am part of that 26, not going to move the scroll to get locked up again. Now 24, maybe I'll get in before the chat ends

Chat hasn't started yet. They're having latency issues.

If by an hour you mean 6 minutes ago yeah that one ... check your time zone chart my friend.

I suggest you check yours friend.

Hello everyone,

Tonight (Tuesday, December 13th) we're joining up with our launch event partners, Best Buy, to host a live online chat with James Ohlen (Creative Director), Daniel Erickson (Lead Writer) and Gabe Amatangelo (Lead Flashpoints/PvP and Operations Designer).

The chat will go live at around 7pm CST (4pm PST / 8pm EST / 12am GMT / 1am CET). Please visit this thread on the BestBuy.com Forums for more information.

We look forward to your questions!

Stephen Reid | Senior Online Community Manager

Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook

[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.] [Dev Tracker]

It is now 5:33p.m. PST. So that means the chat was an hour and a half ago.

Edit: Nevermind. It appears Stephen Reid still cannot manage to give accurate info anywhere but Titter. Makes me wonder why he's even a "community manager" when he can't even give the community the right info half the time.

Edited by Zorvan