Best Buy Chat

Xylos

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest-990: To both BW & EA - Congrats on a job well done, gentlemen! It promises to be a most excellent game and the ega seems to be going smoothly. Keep up the good work!

Gaming-BBY: >>James: Thanks very much. The whole team is very proud of all of the hard work we’ve put in.

I'd like to punch Guest-990 right in the neck.

Me in the sack

That wasn't even a question! Guest-990, do your knees hurt now?

yet it made it through ... what an outstanding use of thousands of peoples time ... awesome job 990 ... you are destined to be a great Jedi ... if by Jedi I meant sitting under a desk polishing things.

Guest-990: To both BW & EA - Congrats on a job well done, gentlemen! It promises to be a most excellent game and the ega seems to be going smoothly. Keep up the good work!

Gaming-BBY: >>James: Thanks very much. The whole team is very proud of all of the hard work we’ve put in.

I'd like to punch Guest-990 right in the neck.

Followed by a swift kick in the nuts

Had 3 questions submitted:

The one about justifying the stoppage of invites despite server populations. That one isn't going through for anyone, sorry.

Changed it to "Regarding the "misused and unintended effects of empty warzones providing experience", will this be changed in the future so it can't be misused again? And will there be any sort of rollback for those who excessively used it?" Received a pop-up message saying it contained personal info, vulgar language, etc and had to change it.

Then asked about smart camera, and it said no more questions could be submitted.

Sigh.

this is our precious bioware fails on mmo

unbeliavable

terrible

my question was

please answerd this "we already know about the game mechanics... why devs are avoiding answering questions about game policies and EGA wave?"

ofc not able to get answer bot in chat and on forums

GG all

see you on launch

this is BS

Wow, they bounce the questions that criticize the EGA but they have no problem accepting ones saying the EGA is good whilst not even being a question.

You know ... I was starting to wonder ... when did BW hire SOE's customer service department?

And the follow up to that statement is when they talk about the PvP XP issue and state:

Everything is functioning as intended.

Wow, they bounce the questions that criticize the EGA but they have no problem accepting ones saying the EGA is good whilst not even being a question.

Exactly....

this is not a debate or a Q&A if they cant accept both positive and negative questions...

ANSWER THE HARD ONES