Game Update 6.1.1 Conquest Changes

DanielSteed

Yeah this thing should be removed from game or look into it.. peeps in game only asked players for KP farm KP farm all the time. This is bit annoying for many players. This thing should be handled too if not please look into it. They are just like going in KP ops and kill starting enemies till the door (all of them and then they came out reset the phase and do the same thing again.) I did this once only because I want to know what is KP farm. This thing really changing the game. People don't want to do operations or flashpoints, because they reached 50k++ conquest point limit just by doing KP farm thing. This outrage must be stopped.

Forget your outrage

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't find any information on how to get encryptions in this new system, and whether I get them or not seems to be inconsistent. Can anyone help?

If you are talking about the encryptions that are needed for the guild to unlock additional rooms, those are awarded to all guild members, that have completed their personal conquest, and if the guild meets their conquest goals. Each type of guild has a different goal. I know a small one has to 500k by the end of the week and they are awarded on Tuesday after the new conquest starts (which is normally 2:00 p.m. Eastern)