Best guild name ever! (In your opinion!)

Lhancelot

(for all the "Family Guy" fans)

Something Something Darkside

Yep, another good one that crosses themed with cultural reference. It’s why I find it nearly impossible to say I have any favourites.

One I’ve seen around lately that makes me laugh is <king David’s fried chicken>

I don’t even know what it’s in reference to, but I love friend chicken, so it makes me laugh everytime I see it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. Isn't Tim the name of the wizard in Python's Holy Grail, when they meet the Killer Rabbit? "You may call me Tim"?

yep: https://youtu.be/B7ATBtt0oMQ?t=3939

It could be. I love Monty Python, so maybe it's nesting in my subconscious.

"Armaments Chapter 2, verses 9-21..."

Thx for the memories.

That makes the guild name EVEN BETTER. Lol.

My favorite of all time isn't from here, but from Aion, and I may be a bit biased, but we formed the "We Ate Tutty" legion for our rifting characters in Aion. It was the ultimate way to troll the Elyos, as one of their starter area quests was to find out what happened to an NPC's little pig like critter, and we found it on a spit in an enemy camp, being roasted for dinner.

I made a Sith Warrior once that I was planning on making a D5 psycho. All the dark choices, no matter how stupid evil they were. I wasn't planning on taking her beyond the end of her class story (cus, lets face it, who'd want to work with someone like that) so I wasn't planning on joining a guild or anything. HOWEVER, the very first guild invite I got was from a guild called <Psycho Circus> and I figured it was meant to be.

Like a Voss?

Blazing Speeders?

All the Emperor's Men?

Savving Project Rak?

Ewok in the Clouds?

Oh, I like Ewok in the Clouds.

I assume "I like big hutts" is in reference to the old rap song... "I like big butts and I can not lie, all you other brothers can't deny!..." :D

Oh, I like Ewok in the Clouds.

I assume "I like big hutts" is in reference to the old rap song... "I like big butts and I can not lie, all you other brothers can't deny!..." :D

lol nice, did you make up Ewok in the Clouds? I made up the Hutts one myself, I never seen a guild called that! I thought it was a good idea tho. It does leave a bitter taste in ones mind, tho.