Alliance-Flags after 6.1

Tobstinus

Hey people,

I have recognized that even if you decide to maintain your Alliances independence in 6.0 your banners will change into the new ones of the Hand and Nova in 6.1

In my opinion that is a bit inappropiate and I would love to see the old Allaince banners remain if I refuse to join Republic or Empire again.

I would like to hear your thoughts on that :)

yes, you get them when you complete the new teasers :)

And people are already putting them on the GTN, too. I was browsing earlier today, looking for anything inexpensive and interesting enough to consider buying and noticed that there were some "Flag: Nova" decos posted for sale.

Either Alliance flags should stay and a third path through the ongoing story will have to be written or they should pigeon hole everyone into one way or the other and be done with it. No one wants the option of remaining independent in name only and it not being reflected in any way.

And people are already putting them on the GTN, too. I was browsing earlier today, looking for anything inexpensive and interesting enough to consider buying and noticed that there were some "Flag: Nova" decos posted for sale.

were they going cheap? haven't done it on the pup side yet, so don't have any, might pick up a couple to to fill in the space till i complete the new stuff pub side :)

were they going cheap? haven't done it on the pup side yet, so don't have any, might pick up a couple to to fill in the space till i complete the new stuff pub side :)

...Depends on how you define cheap. Seriously, though, they were going about a 100k plus each, maybe up to 200k, so I don't know if I'd buy them unless you really wanted to make a "Task Force Nova Headquarters"-themed stronghold or something.

...Depends on how you define cheap. Seriously, though, they were going about a 100k plus each, maybe up to 200k, so I don't know if I'd buy them unless you really wanted to make a "Task Force Nova Headquarters"-themed stronghold or something.

No, was thinking more along the lines of buying 1 or 2, just to croos them off the list, till I get around to a pub char...lol

Yeah! I would like the Alliance banners back too.

Agreed. The Alliance is the Alliance and we should at least have the option to keep our old flags. After all we do still have some former republic with us. Don't want them to feel alienated.

Hey people,

I have recognized that even if you decide to maintain your Alliances independence in 6.0 your banners will change into the new ones of the Hand and Nova in 6.1

In my opinion that is a bit inappropiate and I would love to see the old Allaince banners remain if I refuse to join Republic or Empire again.

I would like to hear your thoughts on that :)

I completely agree. I just posted a thread about this as well (I didn't see your post till after I made my post) so you're not the only one who noticed and does not approve. Glad I'm not alone! I didn't re-join the Empire for a reason and I don't want my flags in my base to show a symbol from the Empire. That indicates that they now control my Alliance and that is NOT OK with me.

I completely agree. I just posted a thread about this as well (I didn't see your post till after I made my post) so you're not the only one who noticed and does not approve. Glad I'm not alone! I didn't re-join the Empire for a reason and I don't want my flags in my base to show a symbol from the Empire. That indicates that they now control my Alliance and that is NOT OK with me.

No prob, the more the better!

Even my saboteurs got the new banner.

"don't put that kriffing flag in MY HQ!"

I can see it now...….

Darth Occulus walks into the Dark Council, does a very good impression of Darth Nox complete with ghosts, lightning and assorted Nametha creatures...… and leaves a small pile of dust where the empires hand flag used to stand...…

"I TOLD you not to make her angry...…"

On the subject of the Alliance War room banners, has anyone else noticed the light source for the banners is too bright that is obscures the visibility of the logo especially on the republic banner.

Yeah Charles mentioned its a bug, it'll be fixed.