Nerf streamers! Legit wintrading!

Taketon

Is this guy actually this good ? I watched his streams and he kind of wins 95% of his games. So basically every time you end up against him, it's 95% chance you will lose . :D

But seriously.. his streams are crazy. He just doesn't lose , and he even won games with his 4 dps team vs tank healer enemy group.

I am not accusing him of anything. I just want to know if that level of success in ranked is legit.. or organized behind the stages .

I can tell you. He is both good + organising fights behind the scene. Qsync + small wintrade + skill = easy top spots. If he wasn't organising qsync and small wintrade he would had to play much more games and he would not have that big rating.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not accusing him of anything. I just want to know if that level of success in ranked is legit.. or organized behind the stages .

I dont know how he is skillwise but I just wanted to point out that even the best players cheat, not cause they arent good but cause they want to be sure they get their pixel rewards. So there is a high chance that he actually is cery good.

^that and non regulars/ newer players getting kicked by the same old few, over any trumped up reason.

Personally, I think you shouldn’t be able to kick someone in ranked. If there is a problem with them, there needs to be a report function and a list of the problems to choose. That report then goes to Bioware to decide if that player should be allowed into ranked matches in the future.

I dont know how he is skillwise but I just wanted to point out that even the best players cheat, not cause they arent good but cause they want to be sure they get their pixel rewards. So there is a high chance that he actually is cery good.

This is something that’s annoyed the crap out of me over the years. And not just in ranked. For a lot of years there were good players hacking and cheating in regs. It wasn’t just the crap players doing it because they needed help. No, it was good - very good players doing it. Or some that were your skill lvl, but would cheat just to beat you.

As I got better myself and I could identify the cheats better, the more they stood out. Especially if they F’d up a cheat setting in a match or if Bioware closed a loop hole that prevented that cheat setting. Some of those players went from looking like pvp gods to looking like some of the biggest scrubs in the game. Of course some were still good, but you could see a decrease in their normal skill

What’s really sad is a lot of it was regs because if they did the same s**t in ranked, they would have been easier to identify and people would have called them out (like now). Plus a lot of those “good” players that did it were from some of the biggest and well known pvp guilds. Which gave those guilds a bad rep because of a few bad apples.

I’ve never understood cheating in a competitive environment. I’ve cheated solo player games if something was impassable or it didn’t affect the games core play mechanics (ie, I wanted to use a certain vehicle, but need to play 100 hours till I could get it), but I’ve never cheated in a multiplayer game, especially against other people. I don’t see the point because I want to measure my own skill against others and get better.

It’s more than sad that some of the better players cheat, it’s actually really pathetic that they do it for some pixel rewards. It might not be so bad if they didn’t affect other players and they didn’t troll or trash other players who were playing legit. But often, these guys can’t help themselves and have to put other players down to feel superior. If you cheat, you aren’t superior, you are pond scum and it doesn’t matter how good you are without cheating, you are still pond scum.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Personally, I think you shouldn’t be able to kick someone in ranked. If there is a problem with them, there needs to be a report function and a list of the problems to choose. That report then goes to Bioware to decide if that player should be allowed into ranked matches in the future.

This requires Bioware to actively do something. They can't actively communicate with us about something as simple as the state of the game.

Lol. Bioware doesnt do ****. Trash bots que ranked all the time. They get globaled. Do no dps. Take their health in damage. And blame it on their team. That's fine. They're allowed to que. And we're allowed to vote kick.

Lol. Bioware doesnt do ****. Trash bots que ranked all the time. They get globaled. Do no dps. Take their health in damage. And blame it on their team. That's fine. They're allowed to que. And we're allowed to vote kick.

Please note that players like this guy are called bots and kick all the players who play a little worse than he is. It has never been about real bots, since they are not in this game. There are only AFK guys, and bad players. But if a bad player is a tank or a healer, then he will definitely be called a bot and kicked out.

Sigh...devs lost control over the game. Well-known botter abusing bots to get top spot (he already got his top spot); well-known sin qsyncing with his friends and streaming it; team ranked died and abused by wintraders who queue only against their friends since there is no one else in queue.

I think it is damn time to return back mats to ranked to increase participation in both tr and sr to avoid qsync and start banning bot users in sr and wintraders in tr

Edited by omaan

I think its hilarious u kids talking sht about stubonhockr. u wouldnt say this sht to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

The whole protec anonymity these people posses irks me, guys have ********ed me in whispers and then ignored, told me to get cancer, die, offered to come to my house and fight me after claiming to be a Serbian war criminal, etc...

Their distorted perception of reality is alarming, not all are as extreme of course, but it’s a hand often played by these people to have some sort of validation I guess.

Good for ya boi on his fresh threads and nice food! 👍 But he doesn’t hang with all the hottest dudes, I’ve never hung out with him 😉

Edited by Eastiano

Please note that players like this guy are called bots and kick all the players who play a little worse than he is. It has never been about real bots, since they are not in this game. There are only AFK guys, and bad players. But if a bad player is a tank or a healer, then he will definitely be called a bot and kicked out.

I have to correct you here. There are Bots in this game and there have always been bots in this game as well as multibox players.

Now I don’t how many are in Ranked or even in pvp these days, but they have definitely been in it over the years and it would not shock me in the least to know there are still some around.

I think its hilarious u kids talking sht about stubonhockr. u wouldnt say this sht to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

lolI mean *** is this?? These are the times I am glad Im not a kid anymore. You cant put so much nonsence in so few sentences. I keep having difficulties realizing that there are many more kids playing this game than serious adults. I still keep thinking that since you pay monthky for the game that only working ppl can afford it, but times have changed.

Anyway, I dont wanna keep repeating myself about the players who are well known, how they all conspire to get the best titles etc. Its just too obvious, they are in the guilds ffs, so if people dont see it, they just dont want to see it. If you would bann all offenders not many would actually play ranked.

So from my point of view they can do what they want, even on live stream. If Devs are OK with it, we can either go with it or quit. However, everytime I see a guy with a top3 title and its newest one, its clear to me its cheated and that this person is actually a sad person cause he fells the need to show off in a virtual environment. In such an environment it only matters how you click and press buttons, thats nothing. I still have fun playing the game :)

This requires Bioware to actively do something. They can't actively communicate with us about something as simple as the state of the game.

So true and a reason why I’m just about to pull the unsub trigger again. They won’t reply to any threads about the bugs or what’s happening.

lolI mean *** is this?? These are the times I am glad Im not a kid anymore. You cant put so much nonsence in so few sentences. I keep having difficulties realizing that there are many more kids playing this game than serious adults. I still keep thinking that since you pay monthky for the game that only working ppl can afford it, but times have changed.

Anyway, I dont wanna keep repeating myself about the players who are well known, how they all conspire to get the best titles etc. Its just too obvious, they are in the guilds ffs, so if people dont see it, they just dont want to see it. If you would bann all offenders not many would actually play ranked.

So from my point of view they can do what they want, even on live stream. If Devs are OK with it, we can either go with it or quit. However, everytime I see a guy with a top3 title and its newest one, its clear to me its cheated and that this person is actually a sad person cause he fells the need to show off in a virtual environment. In such an environment it only matters how you click and press buttons, thats nothing. I still have fun playing the game :)

Ok good job, you have redeemed yourself with this post.

I think its hilarious u kids talking sht about Jinre_the_Jedi. u wouldnt say this sht to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

I think its hilarious u kids talking sht about Jinre_the_Jedi. u wouldnt say this sht to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

heh, well when I say kid, I mean a kid mentaly, not necessarily physically ;)

I dont think I will ever understand people like you Snave. What brings a person to stream a computer game (or anything else for that matter) regularly, put on a web cam of himself and talk to people who arent really in the room? By no means I wanna criticize we are all.... as we are so, please keep it up, what ever it is you are doing, mainly if you have fun with it. I will just never understand it.

I really must be old fashioned or something that I dont wanna spread my person over the internet. For me a game is something which I play on my pc and enjoy it. I do not feel the need to share this with unknown people over the internet. Its weird, confusing and maybe even sad cause it must have some background, why people do this. So anyway, have fun!

I dont think I will ever understand people like you Snave. What brings a person to stream a computer game (or anything else for that matter) regularly, put on a web cam of himself and talk to people who arent really in the room? By no means I wanna criticize we are all.... as we are so, please keep it up, what ever it is you are doing, mainly if you have fun with it. I will just never understand it.

I really must be old fashioned or something that I dont wanna spread my person over the internet. For me a game is something which I play on my pc and enjoy it. I do not feel the need to share this with unknown people over the internet. Its weird, confusing and maybe even sad cause it must have some background, why people do this. So anyway, have fun!

As a job, for money, for fun, as a hobby. Are you so naive that you need to actually ask these questions? Lol. Imagine claiming to be "an adult" and then demeaning others based on their jobs or hobbies. Only a child could be so short sighted and think in such a linear and binary way :^)

Edited by Jinre_the_Jedi

Well yeah, you can lock yourself in a room and play a social video game alone, orrrrr....

You could stream it and meet new and likeminded people to play with and form healthy, enriching friendships like you would going outside in the real world.

I’m all for being a kid, my bff who I met ingame calls me kiddo! She’s always around when I’m going through **** and to think we would never have met if I hadn’t have been talking to some pixels who weren’t in the room.

So yeah, I’d rather be childish with friends than stuck up my own arse alone