Season of Stealth: Day 1 Experience

UltraFlashStar

3 stuns? ahhh

u didnt know that a stun within a second fills resolve less? which means your 3. "hardstun" is for a sec....

wow.. since 1.1?

operatives are op all the time.. dominating pvp for a decade... net him stun him kill em... no roll no life..more roll less dmg...ez l2p issue

deceptions burst is way to high. every monkey can press mual maul maul maul...^^ but what happens when they cant reset anymore? or if their getting focused ?

Mercs... aha... net rocketout shield--> reflect--> kolto---> shield--> knockback into into into......

yeah poor mercs

snipers? wait im on him.. argh cant stun ... argh knockback.... argh he rolled.. argh evade...argh diversion... argh he rolled... now get him..... holocate... repeat....legshot? mezz? 75% movementspeed?hardstun?

and dots?

Pyro pts? 15-20k arent enough?

leth ops? 15-20k arent enough with 4-7 k hps?

sins? .. or sage?.,..

man the balance is not perfekt... but its near to ok.

learn to deal with it. think outside the box.....

Well said. This is always the case.

Power level aside, how do the devs think this is fun? Not so much worried about being globaled so much as having to deal with so many people who can reset/hide all the time. Not cool.

This is how I feel too. Balance aside, I don't enjoy chasing people around a map nonstop, and with double stealth for sins, 30 sec camo, sniper phasewalk, and the proliferation of ops, it's even worse than before.

3 stuns? ahhh

u didnt know that a stun within a second fills resolve less? which means your 3. "hardstun" is for a sec....

wow.. since 1.1?

operatives are op all the time.. dominating pvp for a decade... net him stun him kill em... no roll no life..more roll less dmg...ez l2p issue

deceptions burst is way to high. every monkey can press mual maul maul maul...^^ but what happens when they cant reset anymore? or if their getting focused ?

Mercs... aha... net rocketout shield--> reflect--> kolto---> shield--> knockback into into into......

yeah poor mercs

snipers? wait im on him.. argh cant stun ... argh knockback.... argh he rolled.. argh evade...argh diversion... argh he rolled... now get him..... holocate... repeat....legshot? mezz? 75% movementspeed?hardstun?

and dots?

Pyro pts? 15-20k arent enough?

leth ops? 15-20k arent enough with 4-7 k hps?

sins? .. or sage?.,..

man the balance is not perfekt... but its near to ok.

learn to deal with it. think outside the box.....

This is actually a really high quality post. ^

Has some really easy to follow/smart tactics that a noob could pick up and use to great effect in PVP.

12k-15k DPS with 4-7k in HPS as a Ruffian. Nice joke.

Nice joke. Even in the perfect scenario you would make 13k max. Unless you’re fighting potatoes. Focusing all you’re effort on DPS would result in less time healing. And vice versa.

I’ve tried one ranked match focused on healing and got horrible damage with my HPS at 3.6k.

Unless you have some screenshots of this, I won’t believe it.

You thought all these threads about dec sins, conc opers were a joke? Lol no until devs nerf these specs to 57k biggest hits instead of 65+ hits and from 9-10 k dps per secons to 7-8,5 dps and remove possibility of changing tactical items during fight all other specs and classes will be useless. Dot pt 100 k hits must be reduced to maximun of 60k hit. It is not a burst spec after all

its comments like this that makes people roll their eyes. PYRO PT does NOT hit for 100k. meteor brawler does. and meteor brawlers effect works regardless of the spec because its damage comes from explosive fuel, which they all have.

12k-15k DPS with 4-7k in HPS as a Ruffian. Nice joke.

Nice joke. Even in the perfect scenario you would make 13k max. Unless you’re fighting potatoes. Focusing all you’re effort on DPS would result in less time healing. And vice versa.

I’ve tried one ranked match focused on healing and got horrible damage with my HPS at 3.6k.

Unless you have some screenshots of this, I won’t believe it.

https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-032da5-1576488079.jpg.html

just dps wise and they didnt stacked that well........

i had also matches with arround 12-14k with a lot more of hps

but i dont play leth that often....

(ps 7k hps was to trigger:-) its arround 3-5k)

I mean sure if you only dps the whole game (looking at you 500 objective points)

So other classes are doing similar damage and hps when they are only deathmatching, like he was? If not, well then the point that he only had 500 objective points means nothing.

He presented an example of what was possible on the class in PVP. I'd guess no other class is matching such numbers when you count both total dps and hps.

It should be remembered this is not considering burst potential, and all the other advantages a stealth class has.

So other classes are doing similar damage and hps when they are only deathmatching, like he was? If not, well then the point that he only had 500 objective points means nothing.

He presented an example of what was possible on the class in PVP. I'd guess no other class is matching such numbers when you count both total dps and hps.

It should be remembered this is not considering burst potential, and all the other advantages a stealth class has.

thx... someone understood :-)

The Main problem remains Class Stacking.

Though Operatives as do DPS Sorcs need a check IMO, there has to be a trade off, you really cannot have it all i.e one of the best burst in the games, full of (a couple 8 sec stuns), and then again being able to off-heal rather well. This is ridiculous.

Thought this as well until you run into that alpha strike amped up sin with 60k+ back to back hits that just eats your health you. No tank or healer can react to that. This is often done within 1 stun duration by 1 person. Class stacking will always be annoying but it was literally one stealther doing that.