fastest way for class story?

irrevelant

So i decided to go through the class missions. I already did Republic local quests 3 times, and Imperial ones twice so not really interested in those.

The question is: What is the fastest way to do a class quest without using cartel coins? Got around 30 million normal credit, and a quite high level legacy.

So i decided to go through the class missions. I already did Republic local quests 3 times, and Imperial ones twice so not really interested in those.

The question is: What is the fastest way to do a class quest without using cartel coins? Got around 30 million normal credit, and a quite high level legacy.

If you want to do the class quests (story), there isn't really a fast way, you have to do them in order and can't skip any of them. Outside of purchasing speeder piloting 5 and raising your companion to 50 influence (both of which would most likely show a negligible overall time difference), you can't speed up the process.

If you want to do the class quests (story), there isn't really a fast way, you have to do them in order and can't skip any of them. Outside of purchasing speeder piloting 5 and raising your companion to 50 influence (both of which would most likely show a negligible overall time difference), you can't speed up the process.

Well it seems to me, that i can't simply just do all of them without going sideways. The XP it gives alone is simply not enough. At some point it outgrows me. And it doesn't seems to me, that there is an upscaling for story content.

So the real question is. What is the best XP farm to erase the problems from it. Do some flashpoints? Go space missions? PVP? Or the sidequests?

Well it seems to me, that i can't simply just do all of them without going sideways. The XP it gives alone is simply not enough. At some point it outgrows me. And it doesn't seems to me, that there is an upscaling for story content.

So the real question is. What is the best XP farm to erase the problems from it. Do some flashpoints? Go space missions? PVP? Or the sidequests?

I thought the problem everyone has is that the story gives too much XP and you out-level planets even only doing class stories.

I thought the problem everyone has is that the story gives too much XP and you out-level planets even only doing class stories.

If you have the rested buff, consumables, legacy and guild buffs for additional XP gain active that's true for the most part, still you may need to do a side quest here or run a FP, warzone or the likes at later levels.

The only time you didn't need anything but class quests was during 12x XP event.

If you have the XP set, class missions are more then enough. Just space bar through movies and you can finish the whole original class story thing in 10 hours or so if you are good at grinding.

If you don't have the XP set, each planets heroics would be enough to keep you at level I would think. Space missions are also a good supplementary source but not all of them are open until you hit certain levels.

I always do the intro to class trainer mission on the starter worlds ( I believe it has a purple icon), and any easy side quests I know are quick. I always play with exploration missions toggled on, whether I intend to do them or not. If I remember, 'oh that mission is fast' I'll pick it up. Examples on Tython, the guy between the jedi academy and the speeder has droid missions you can do after certain points in you class mission, very quick, worth doing. Or on balmorra imperial, the guy by the Sobrik speeder and the guy right outside the spaceport are also very fast missions, one you talk to a recruiter, the other you kill 3 droids.

I also usually do the starter heroics, most are quick and easy, with hutta, I think taking the longest. IMO heroics and a couple of black talon runs are the fastest way to level. (bt slows down after 30 iirc)

So if you want to speed through story, you can get overleveled, by sidestepping just a bit in the beginning, trainer mission, heroics, a couple of black talons or esseles, and you should be fine after that. And always run with an xp boost. (buy legacy xp perks to speed it up more)

Here is a tip to moving around some of the planets faster to get to the class mission location.

When you arrive at the planet, pick up all the heroics. You don’t have to do them at all, you just want the instant quick travel they offer to each one.

After you start the class story on the planet, look at your map as to where the next objective is. If there is a heroic near it, use the Heroic quick travel to go to it. Then ride / run to the story objective. Once you’ve done the story objective, use your normal quick travel or story quick travel to return to the mission giver.

Once you have finished the story on that planet, go into your quest log and delete all the heroics for the planet.

Rinse and repeat on the next planet,

This will greatly reduce your travel time on planets and let you by pass a huge amount of mobs on some of them. It’s really handy on Tatooine, because of how big the map is and the traveling you have to do. I can now do Tatooine in about a quarter of the time it used to take me and I no longer dread going there.

You can actually start doing this on the first planets of Korriban or Tython.

The only planets I have issue using this technique is the city ones like Corruscent and Nar Shad. The maps suck and don’t always show you where you need to be.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

As much as you would like to get them done as painless as possible, 2 things. 1. don't get discouraged, 2. Best time to do them is during Experience bonus events. dedicate the that time for story missions. it helps a ton when you just want to exp through it. oh tip #3 consistency always pays off, hope this helps

Space bar.

If you really want to Chug through them all and have a lot of play time I can run you through all 8 Story campaigns with you, both of us starting at level 1. did them years ago but with my help can get through them in half the time or less, Also I can do some coaching on tips of the game and things not many people know about. I might post this in the new player forums as well.