You changed the Nimble set bonus. I want a FULL refund.

NogueiraA

"The Nimble Master set has had its 4-pc set bonus changed, the bonus is now:

(4) Activating Saber Ward grants Nimble Master, increasing your movement speed by 100% for the duration of Saber Ward."

Or you give me back the Tech Fragments I spent or you don't change the set bonus like that.

I bought this set because it suits my playstyle but now I feel completely cheated and not wanting to play anymore, because who knows what they gonna change next??

See Bioware, it's these "minor" annoyances that makes people quit your game.

I agree, this felt like a massive stab in the back. Making such drastic changes like this isn't right without making it up to the players who spent hours of grinding to buy the set.

I'm 100% ok with minor nerfs/tweaks, but a 100% change like that is outright wrong.

If there is now no way to get a second charge of force leap on a guardian or a juggernaut then why does it still show up like it has charges?

If there not going too give me any changes then I want my cool down timer back in seconds not that pos clock.

Agreed, though I don't expect anything. I did about five hutballs with the new one and the only situation where it's not useless is if you're whitebarred. Any other time and you're just going to get stunned and waste it. Nowhere near the versatility of having two leaps. Maybe if it broke movement impairing effects and had a brief CC immunity (2-4) seconds it would be comparable.

Agreed, though I don't expect anything. I did about five hutballs with the new one and the only situation where it's not useless is if you're whitebarred. Any other time and you're just going to get stunned and waste it. Nowhere near the versatility of having two leaps. Maybe if it broke movement impairing effects and had a brief CC immunity (2-4) seconds it would be comparable.

I am just baffled by the change, why can't we have 2 leaps when Assassins get 2 cloaks?

Its because someone has done some significant chances in how the abilities function, which is why when 6.0 dropped several utilities were completely broken, they couldnt fix interloper at all so they took the function from the Nimble Master set and gave it to the utility.

Now the Nimble Master set has a trash bonus which instead of it being a high uptime is 12s out of 3 minutes......

They cant refund because they would have to increase the cap of tech fragments (ignoring that it having a cap at all is dumb as hell)

All because they changed stuff without understanding how it previously worked and a new guy wanted things to work how he wanted, now we have no timers on these idiot "stack" abilities and they ignored testers

You changed the Nimble set bonus. I want a FULL refund.

Good luck on that. Read the TOS. They don't owe you jack for making changes to the game regardless how much coin / credits / time you've dropped on it. EA's lawyers nipped that little issue in the bud day one on the terms of service.

Edited by xordevoreaux