Theron, Arcann or Scourge? Which one would you choose? ❤️🥰😘

susanitka

It depends on my chars.

I have 72 active chars on two servers, prefering different companions with different characters.

Most of them also have a CM-companion, so i have for every char minimum two relatively high-levelled companions.

Scourge is the main companion of three characters, Theron of two and Arcann of one.

One of my new Nautolans (a Juggernaut) will get the nautolan Sith which you get from the Starforge-missions, Veeroa Denz.

Greetings

Markus

Theron on my JK, Smuggler, and BH (although it would be tempting on my BH to choose Scourge )

My agent is waiting for Saganu -- but Theron is a very close second and she has been romancing him --- so we will wait and see ..

Arcann has had too many problems in his life -- so no ( and yes, I know Theron has too, but he just appeals to me more, I guess)

I would say all 3, but so far only Theron has enough romsnce content. Have several toons romancing him.

One ready for Arcann when I feel he has enough cutscenes to make it worth my time to take her through.

Happy to make one for Scourge as well, if it seems he will be worth the time.

And Jonas as well if he becomes a romance, but I'd prefer more content for existing romances.

Theron has the most cutscenes for sure, but I did have to put one of my JK alts with Scourge. I've waited too long not to.

Have Arcann with one of my SW alts, but he has so few interactions, I won't take her further unless he has more scenes.

The rest are with their original companions, just in case we get at least something in the mail. Not holding my breath though.

hey no Judging!

I'm imagining all them ABS under tha armor *Droole*

LMAO, I can not be the only one that thinks her head pictured on the front screen looks like it’s been cut out from a Will Smith MIB comic and pasted on with some feminine touches (minimal).

And her head in the game seems so out of place next to the detail and quality of all the other NPC characters/Companions.

LMAO, I can not be the only one that thinks her head pictured on the front screen looks like it’s been cut out from a Will Smith MIB comic and pasted on with some feminine touches (minimal).

And her head in the game seems so out of place next to the detail and quality of all the other NPC characters/Companions.

I though the kid Padawan on the poster looked worse. He actually look better in the game . (BW give me them cyber eyes!) .

And she look good to meh in the game...

*Nudge nudge* She is SO Tall! *Drooooooooooooooooooole*

And she is no prizzzzzze like Jacob...

She is not shallow like Vivi...

She is not brain dead like Liam...

She is not a Zaakulian like Koth..

so I'm happy :D I just have to get trough 1- Onslaught with a character just for her....

God halp meh....lol

Lana. :p

This)

Out of these three though, Theron. He has been a bro to my SW since Rishi despite their differences, he is smart, brave and despite that horrible traitor arc loyal enough to follow our chars into the Empire, which is admirable.

Scourge is great too, he has done some pretty bad stuff but it’s understandable from his point of view. Will definitely romance him on my female JK. I really like all those “morally gray” sith characters.

Arcann is meh, I would have liked him if he was better as a villain and had a proper redemption arc and not some force voodoo but as he is-killed him and did not look back.

Edited by Thenightvortex

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.