HK 55 still not working ? Devs?

DebentiLP

• Dev Post

We are working on a fix for everyone for the HK Chapter, should be able to get you all fixed by tomorrow. I will provide an update when I have it.

Just to confirm, this is only for those of you who were only getting it per character as of around launch day? No one is seeing that issue popping up now that is purchasing it?

-eric

We are working on a fix for everyone for the HK Chapter, should be able to get you all fixed by tomorrow. I will provide an update when I have it.

Just to confirm, this is only for those of you who were only getting it per character as of around launch day? No one is seeing that issue popping up now that is purchasing it?

-eric

What about Jakarro not joining as a companion. That's a PITA too.

-eric

For me it's exact this, i purchased the Item Tuesday or Wednesday last week.

Thx for your Update, Eric :)

-eric

Yeah exactly that. I got it on launch day.

-eric

Yes I am having that same issue. I purchased it last week but can not see it on any toon other than the one that purchased it.

-eric

This describes my experience, as well. Early purchase, no HK-55 account wide.

-eric

i dont have it at all not even on the character i bought it on its saying do arma rasa via the shroud of memory quest but i do not have arma rasa i dont have any alliance alerts at all done chapter 9 and such

-eric

Correct. My SI who purchased it unlockd HK-55 and Shroud of Memory, but the Alliance Alert still doesn't appear for any of my other toons.

What about Jakarro not joining as a companion. That's a PITA too.

Agreed and the mission for Kira and Scourge seems to be bugged as well. A friend of mine didn't get Jakarro and he was able to talk to Kira and Scourge on the fleet but when he went to Odesson no mission for him to speak to them. This needs to be fixed as well. This is upsetting to people. (I was lucky I haven't had this problem)

Agreed and the mission for Kira and Scourge seems to be bugged as well. A friend of mine didn't get Jakarro and he was able to talk to Kira and Scourge on the fleet but when he went to Odesson no mission for him to speak to them. This needs to be fixed as well. This is upsetting to people. (I was lucky I haven't had this problem)

If someone has an open chapter from kotfe / kotet this will block the ability to get jakarro etc

they need to remove the open kotfe/kotet chapter and reset the mission

If someone has an open chapter from kotfe / kotet this will block the ability to get jakarro etc

they need to remove the open kotfe/kotet chapter and reset the mission

He doesn't have an open chapter. We already went through all of that for his character. He has finished the story line through Ossus.

-eric

I purchased it two days ago and it is available account-wide. Seems to be an issue only for those who purchased "around launch day."

Dasty