Eric Musco Appreciation thread. Haters make your own please!

ZionHalcyon

Yeah, I know, lol. Anyway, for all the crap Eric takes (and I have given MORE than my share to him over the years), I made this thread to acknowledge his work anniversary - 8 years with BioWare.

Congrats Eric!

8 years ? Wow … that would be like dog years in other places of employment !

Congrats to Eric ( even if it doesn't seem like much coming from gamers ).

Well.....

Ok most things are not down to Eric as he is just passing on info and not the decision maker.

The only times I have had an issue is when he comes to the forums says that they (BW) don't want players to lose anything they have earned or paid for a week after removing all my free character slots and making me sub forever and a day to retain characters I have already paid for. Yea that angers me.

Still I know he is just passing on the message.

Overall I don't have an issue with Eric and other than what's said above, think he has done a good job considering all the negativity posted on these forums.

But when can we all get Eric Musco as a (romance-able) companion? :)

Just 'cause, you know, most of these "appreciation" threads are about companions. Usually sickos like Valyin, etc. ... Hmm, does that mean you think Eric is twisted? :D

Your mind went down a dark path.....

I approve. :rak_03:

By hating other haters that makes you a hater, cut the crap Zion.

As far as a Eric Companion is concerned? we already have one, he is called Arcann. Anyone remember back to before FE launched and we saw pictures of Thexan and Arcann and then there was some leg pulling going on with Eric about how similar he looked to those characters? :p

By hating other haters that makes you a hater, cut the crap Zion.

As far as a Eric Companion is concerned? we already have one, he is called Arcann. Anyone remember back to before FE launched and we saw pictures of Thexan and Arcann and then there was some leg pulling going on with Eric about how similar he looked to those characters? :p

Arcann and Thexan are simply Musco's final form. May his thrill for the hunt be ever bountiful. :rak_03:

:) Musco doesn't *Create the the issues (some of which people dislike) he just relays that information to the players; the Messenger. His monitoring the forums, adding BioWare information when he does and *Hopefully taking what the players say back to BioWare is good. A little more "Back & Forth" would be good, but he does good at putting out information.

idk, I'd rate it higher. When I saw the thread [and who posted it] my first thought was that Zion's going to get covered in flames. And it actually hasn't worked out that way.

There's a few reasons why.

There's 20 of us that actually post on the forums, and half of those are forum burner accounts so in reality there's probably 5-6 of us that actually post here.

The other thing is the mods are so overzealous you can't really flame anyone here, even if you wanted to flame your own burner account you'd probably eat a warning at the very least.

My favorite is the one with his shirt pulled up and over his head, I don't think I have done that since I was 6 years old or so, lol. Thanks for sharing, I feel like I know Eric better now just seeing those pics!

I know we're going through some deep water right now.. And this may not sound that sincere .. but we still appreciate you Eric !

I'm quite certain that there are some days that things just seem a bit crazy!

Hang in there !

I've been where you are at !

Thanks !