Disappointment of a Game, READ FAST

Julsnet

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya lets just make stuff up when i clearly already said that the service is horrendous and u cant even wait in the que. if u call that "heavily" active, i dont even want to be around when they are anything but heavily active

Can someone translate this to English because I cannot make heads or tails of this.

lol AT PEOPLE SAYING rift WAS A BETTER LAUNCH..... This is the best mmo at launch ever, its not even close, it puts wow at launch to shame. Keep making up crap makes you look even dumber

too bad wow was one of the first mmo's to come out back in 2004 with limited technology, whereas this game came out near 2012 with much more availability in technology as well as many models of successful mmo's to build and learn off of. hmmm....

Edited by Julsnet

too bad wow was one of the first mmo's to come out back in 2004 with limited technology, whereas this game came out near 2012 with much more availability in technology as well as many models of successful mmo's to build and learn off of. hmmm....

HUH? Technology only helps the graphics, and OM Top OF THIS, gAME development cost had risen ten fold in the last 5 years alone.

WOW got lucky, if it launched today with the same bugs issue it be a different story, it was a lot different market back then. Get a clue.

Limited technology? ROFL you serious? The only diff between now and then is graphics horsepower......

Edited by mastorofpuppetz

HUH? Technology only helps the graphics, and OM Top OF THIS, gAME development cost had risen ten fold in the last 5 years alone.

WOW got lucky, if it launched today with the same bugs issue it be a different story, it was a lot different market back then. Get a clue.

Limited technology? ROFL you serious? The only diff between now and then is graphics horsepower......

BW used most of their money on voice acting and Rift didn't have nearly as many bugs at launch as this game, stop being a fanboy.

Fact does not equal fanboy////

When will immature 4 year olds online stop using fanboy and troll every time someone likes or dislikes something talk about over used brainless use of words. It's never that simple.

And no as far as launches go this is the best MMO to date. Rift is dead, says it all.

Rift still has 1 million subs...........sorry, oh and they have a lot more game than this one.

Edited by Gunryu

Such a well though out post OP. they dont care though. They are just going to spin their magic PR with their fingers in their ears. These people are certain of how much smarter they are than others, even will creating the biggest fail in entertainment.

Such a well though out post OP. they dont care though. They are just going to spin their magic PR with their fingers in their ears. These people are certain of how much smarter they are than others, even will creating the biggest fail in entertainment.

Its comments like this that are just asinine, biggest fail in entertainment? Record selling MMO? Please troll better or post something of substance.

i know! but its fine because they are wasting their own money

Lol they never HAD a million subs. They exaggerated that from the beginning.

Ask BW how many they have and see if they are honest about it, personally I think the only thing holding Rift back was a bad story.

Umm look it up, it was and not near 1 mill, less then 250 K.[/Quote]

I did and it was around 600k....so not 1 million but it was over 250.

Edited by Gunryu

Rift still has 1 million subs...........sorry, oh and they have a lot more game than this one.

Didnt bother reading first post, pretty sure ist not worth it. Anyhow, Rift was fun for 50 levels, then you do some raids and realise that ALL you can do is farm stuff. All day long...

You can twink another Mage, oh no, wait, you already have all Mage classes on ONE char.

You could twink a warrior, except, its the same quests and grind all over again.

I enjoy Swtor a lot more then i ever did Rift. I had lengthy vacations so i got a 50 and a 30 now and enjoyed them both all the way.

Just starting to get into a lot of things and will be around for a while.

Haters hate...