I am in love with Mako

Gomuningen

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been secretly in love with Lacey Chabert since Daddy Day Care.

Once I found out who the VA for Mako was I started wishing I had rolled a male Light-Side BH instead of female dark. If only Bioware would patch in space-lesbianism already, I'm sure my BH could change her evil ways.

I am in love with Mako and patiently counting the hours until I can see her again.

I feel a sense of joy every time she smiles at me with those pretty little eyes of hers. My fear and anger subside every time she is near. I keep finding myself allowing my targets to live and escape.

Lately i am sensing she wants to open up about something, but I think my dark ways are keeping us apart. I feel strange, something in the pit of my stomach..is this love? I fear if I do not change my ways, she will abandon me. I can not let that happen, I will do everything in my power to keep her.

Even if that means falling to the light side.....

I love you Mako.

lol, this is great stuff man.

• 2 weeks later...
One would expect nothing else from a male who has a Hutt as his avatar.

Good luck with your internet girlfriend, or whatever it is.

Forums are serious business! Really lighten up.

Mako is alright but Kaliyo is my fave so far! She's just crazy!

Edited by ConanImperial

I don't get why she's a bit of prude tho.... everytime I commit a war crime or genocide she's either telling me she's going to be sick or chewing me out for it..... *** I'm doing what a man should and making money!! :mad:

She started me down this road by demanding vengence for the deaths of her friends and that I should kill everyone who was involved in it.

Mako is as close as you get to what a real world girlfriend is like.

The Sith Assassin's Ashara Zavros is close, but not like Mako.

1) You're meant to be attracted to her. She's got the "girl next door" attractiveness.

2) She tries to change who you are.

3) It's impossible to be your "guy self" around her.

4) When in groups, when everyone else is making dark side decisions and having fun, you're making light side decisions to not p!ss off Mako.

4) There's always this "Oh boy, how can i get out of this one" thought during every conversation.

5) She apparently loves it when you're doing what a bounty hunter is supposed to do, but hates you killing things.

And probably the most proof she's like a real world girlfriend:

I want to see her hook up with my female chiss Mercenary. :(

every time I deal with Mako, I keep looking back to the movie "Dinner for schmucks" where Paul Rudd's Character is telling his girlfriend "The bad me has to do bad things so the good me and you can be happy!"

Edited by Selinoz

Glad to see there's so much love for Mako! She, as well as Ashara Zavros, are my two favorite companions as well as npc's in the game.

If it were possible to be a Togruta in the game, I would've totally made a character to look like Ashara, however its very very possible to make a Mako look-a-like as your own... which I did and currently play!

Here's how it goes:

You can basically make Mako from any class playing as a Human, but I suggest Bounty Hunter is the better one for two reasons. One, the BH female voice acting is nearly similar to Mako's voice (a bit deeper, but I like to think of my char as Mako's twin sister), and second, the cyborg options are much, much closer to the real Mako's implants.

So if you selected Bounty Hunter, Cyborg, Female, the customization options go like this:

Body Type: 1

Head: 15

Scars: 1 (none)

Complexion: 24 (this is mainly for her eyebrows)

Eye Color: 6 (a very dark brown)

Cybernetics: 4 (as mentioned above, this option on BH is the absolute closest to the same cybernetics Mako sports)

Cosmetics: 3 (Mako has a very light shade of purple eyeshadow with slight color to her lips)

Hair: 26 (that spikey punk!)

Hair Color: 12 (black)

Skin Color: 21 (This seems to be the best option for skin color, its the lightest tan before color starts to come in with option 20. Under the same lighting conditions, with Mako right behind me in cut scenes, the skin color resemblence is uncanny)

Now you have your very own Mako character! If you play as BH (obviously if we're under the BH thread), there can be two Mako's running around! Just remember her likes and dislikes so you can choose the right options to gain affection with her thoughout the story.

Edited by bugen

Regardless of role-playing I can't see how anyone would be in love with a such a scrawny female. She's got nothing. No body, whatsoever, no looks and worse of all, she's against the Sith way of being.

Did I mention how patheic and scrawny looking she is? I guess some people are lonely.

Edited by RikHar

She gets upset when I kill people sometimes. The other day, on my ship, she got all upset and we had to have a way-too-long conversation about the differences between a bounty hunter and an assassin. She's moderately cute but her goody-two-shoesness and naggyness about my randomly slaughtering innocent passers by is getting on my nerves and seriously cramping my style. I'm a little confused as to how I, a trigger happy, ruthless man hunter, who cares little for the "preciousness of life" got saddled with this goody two shoes, bleeding heart female. I've been trying to find a limp wristed Sith Warrior who will trade me her for Jaessa, but no luck so far. Now Jaessa, that's what I'm talkin bout, a hottie that's fully capable of killing me in cold blood. Grrrrroooowwwlllll..

• 1 month later...
Mako is as close as you get to what a real world girlfriend is like.

The Sith Assassin's Ashara Zavros is close, but not like Mako.

1) You're meant to be attracted to her. She's got the "girl next door" attractiveness.

2) She tries to change who you are.

3) It's impossible to be your "guy self" around her.

4) When in groups, when everyone else is making dark side decisions and having fun, you're making light side decisions to not p!ss off Mako.

4) There's always this "Oh boy, how can i get out of this one" thought during every conversation.

5) She apparently loves it when you're doing what a bounty hunter is supposed to do, but hates you killing things.

And probably the most proof she's like a real world girlfriend:

I want to see her hook up with my female chiss Mercenary. :(

[/b]

This post is so true in every way Selinoz. I've actually felt really bad making DS choices and listening to her reactions on numerous occations. Several times I've caught myself hitting escape and switching her out with a different char to not feel like a complete bumopening. But every time I do that I really want to have her along because we've shared almost the entire game from 1-50. Even racking in hefty affection with Skadge while being a bad-*** was way underwhelming to the complexity Mako adds with her "be the best BH but don't kill ppl"-attitude. She adds depth to the whole story and makes your choices real difficult(if you're DS). And that means she helps me connect with the story in a whole different way.

I agree on the female chiss merc part ;)