I am in love with Mako

Gomuningen

I am in love with Mako and patiently counting the hours until I can see her again.

I feel a sense of joy every time she smiles at me with those pretty little eyes of hers. My fear and anger subside every time she is near. I keep finding myself allowing my targets to live and escape.

Lately i am sensing she wants to open up about something, but I think my dark ways are keeping us apart. I feel strange, something in the pit of my stomach..is this love? I fear if I do not change my ways, she will abandon me. I can not let that happen, I will do everything in my power to keep her.

Even if that means falling to the light side.....

I love you Mako.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in love with Mako and patiently counting the hours until I can see her again.

I feel a sense of joy every time she smiles at me with those pretty little eyes of hers. My fear and anger subside every time she is near. I keep finding myself allowing my targets to live and escape.

Lately i am sensing she wants to open up about something, but I think my dark ways are keeping us apart. I feel strange, something in the pit of my stomach..is this love? I fear if I do not change my ways, she will abandon me. I can not let that happen, I will do everything in my power to keep her.

Even if that means falling to the light side.....

I love you Mako.

Please tell me you are kidding

My girl Kaliyo totally outshines the whiny Mako.

Someday the universe will allow our love to be a reality, not just the fantasy I have when I see her leaning against the wall of my Phantom. So nonchalantly waiting for me, as if her life revolves around my own.

Oh Kaliyo. You complete me.

*snuggles*

You know, i dont RP or anything but for some reason i try to keep her happy with my decisions....it's really weird and just her, the rest of my toons companions i could care less about thier feelings....man, now that i think about it its just weird.

Ok the voice actress is tha HOTNESS! I like Mako so far she seems to be a really cool companion and has a great story. Couple that with the fact that she keeps my arse alive during fights an I'm a happy camper. Currently I'm torn on which one I like more. Mako or Vette. either way I like'em both and yeah the female NPC's no matter what body type all look nice to the eyes.

I tried getting along with her, but in the end we just have too many irreconcilable differences. I'm a "professional," and she cramps my style. I get paid to do a job, and I take it as a personal point of pride that I do that job well without any unnecessary complications.

Mako's affection change criteria boils down to: kill dudes she dislikes for petty, personal reasons and let her feelings get in the way of the job constantly. "Likes professionalism and mercy" my asteroids.

If I get summoned to a meeting by some big imperial head of state, and just happen to show up right as that guy's boss decides to force lightning him in the face for his own incompetence, why the hell do I lose standing with Mako for it? *grumble grumble*

Edited by Ravenshire